Part-22

(Before Mishti, jaya made her car u-turn and started going away, but mishti stood there like a statue as she is in dilemma.One side has her sister, and her parents for whom she promised that she'll definitely bring kuhu back.On the other side, Meenakshi.About whom mishti promised nanu to bring her back.She immediately throwed her phone into the car dikkie's small opening and then rushes to the cab.Then she opens the car door and sees kuhu and vikrant.She punched him making a fist and dragged kuhu away from him.Vikrant tries to follow them but to the sudden green light,he was hitted by a car.Though he got small injuries,he managed to run again.In this time gap,mishti took advantage and rushed away from him with kuhu.)

(Meanwhile,the people around them whoever saw kuhu, recognised her as her photo is in the social media according to kunal's plan.So,A guy immediately called Kunal and said the location.)

**********

(Meanwhile,Abinalnu and Varun are searching for Mishku.And jeevika was trying to find the signals of mishti's mobile.When mishti's phone switched on,she got the signals and tracked her location and gave the information to Abir.)

(At the same time,Kunal got the call from the stranger.)

Kunal:Hello kaun hai?

That guy:Sir,yeh photo mein jo ladki hai,usko maine abhi abhi dekha tha

That guy:Sir,yeh photo mein jo ladki hai,usko maine abhi abhi dekha tha.Abhi abhi koyi dusri ladki uske saath jo ladka tha usko maarke,iss photo mein ladki ko jabardasti leke jaa rahi hai.Kya main usse roku?

Kunal:(in mind)woh jarur mishti hi hogi.Thankgod,she find kuhu.(in call)nahi nahi,woh hamare help kar rahi hai,aap please yeh batayiye ki ab woh ladka kaha hai?

That guy:Woh tho unn dono ke peeche kar raha hai sir.

Kunal:Aap please woh location batayiye.

(That guy gives the address and abinal cross checks the addresses which jeevika gave and the stranger gave.Then they got into the conclusion that by tracking mishti's phone location,they might reach kuhu and asks jeevika to continue tracking mishti's phone location which is in jaya's car as they don't know the truth.)

{P.S:They are going in opposite direction to Mishku and are following jaya.}

(As the location is near to the police station in that colony,Kunal asks the police help and gives them the photo of vikrant and mishku and asks if they find any of them,please inform them.As Abir leg got injured due to varun,he sits in kunal's car.)

**********

(Meanwhile,Kuhu tries to pull away, but mishti didn't left her grip as she knows that she's still hypnotised.Then kuhu suddenly bites mishti's hand and mishti involuntarily leaves her hand in pain.)

Kuhu:Mujhse dur raho.Mujhe yaha se jaana hai.Mujhe thumse nafrat hai.Mujhe thumhare saath nahi rehna hai.

Mishti:pata hai, par di, iss wakt thum apne khaabon mein nahi ho.Meri baat suno.