Part-17

(After the announcement,all the family members stared at the stage in shock, except Kunal who's happy for his brother.Suddenly,all the lights gets dim and neha stands on her knees before Abir holding a ring.Romantic music started.Whole the surroundings changed by love shape lights.)

Mishti:(making her hands into balls)(in mind) koshish bhi mat karna neha, pachtavogi.Aaj main thumhari khun kardungi.

Neha:Abir,main thumse bahut pyaar karti hu.Main thumhare liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hu.Thum mujhe jitna bhi dur bhejo,phir bhi main thumhare paas waapas aaunga.Infact main yeh baat kayi baar prove bhi ki thi.

Mishti:(in mind)right,kayi baar hum dono ko dur karne ki khoshish karke,ek maasum ladki ki jaan leke,uski chehra leke,waapas aayi ho.Unique love,jo koyi bhi nahi chahta.

Neha:So,will u marry me?

(Abir stayed like a statue without any movement as he's still in the marriage date's shock,then Annapurna shakes his shoulder.)

Annapurna:(in mic)lagta hai surprise mein iska hosh udgaya.

Mishti:(in mind)woh surprise nahi, shock kehte hai,dar bhi kehte hai.

Annapurna:(murmuring)Abir, haath thamo,warna sabke saamne beijjati hogi hamare.

Abir:par maa-

(Before he could complete his sentence, Annapurna pushes him with her body,which made him about to fall,but neha grabs his hand and she immediately puts the ring on his finger.This whole scene seems everyone that he willingly gave her hand,so everyone claps for them.)

(Mishti was shocked and wants to slap everyone who are clapping for them.But she controls herself)

Mishti:(in mind)aap sab log claps karna bandh kijiye.Yeh sab sach nahi hai,nahi,yeh nahi hosakta,Abir kyu usko haath dega?Jarur woh log hi kuch kiya hoga.Mujhe meri abir par pura bharosa hai.

(She doesn't wants to believe what's going infront of her,but it's happening.She slowly goes to her room before anyone see her crying.)

(After realising that neha And Annapurna tricked him, he tends to move out, but neha forces him to dance with her.)

(While dancing, Abir searches for mishti, but he didn't finds her.He thought that she might didn't came out of the room, and relaxes.)

(While they're dancing,Abir tries to go away,but neha didn't left him.Though he's standing like a pillar, without any movements,neha throws herself on him and pulls his hands and legs to make him dance.)

(After the dance, Abir goes out of the house and sits in the garden.Then Annapurna follows him.)

Annapurna:(keeping hand on his shoulder)(pretending concern)kya hua Abir? Thum pareshaan kyu lag rahe ho?

Abir:Maa-maa aapne aise kyu kiya? Aap-aap jaante ho na ki main mishti se pyaar karta hu.