Chapter Seven

2013

Louisa walked into the restroom at S.H.I.E.L.D. Holding Aurora. She opened the door and walking inside and went towards the sink and turned on the water then she put Aurora's lower half in to wash off the bird poop.

I'm both angry and embarrassed, did you see how many people were looking at me? Aurora asked Louisa. Yes I did see them since of course it's not everyday you get shit on by a bird, Louisa replied chuckling.

This is not funny so stop laughing at me, you wouldn't be laughing if you were the one who got pooped on by a bird and I wouldn't be laughing at you, Aurora told Louisa. I can't help it because this is funny, Louisa told Aurora. You have a talking snake? A woman asked Louisa.

Louisa turned around to face the woman who entered the restroom. The woman had dark hair, green eyes and Louisa could her beautiful looking. Yes, she's a talking snake, and who are you? Louisa asked the woman. I'm Ava Starr, I work here for S.H.I.E.L.D. too, Ava told Louisa.

How can the snake talk? Ava questioned Louisa. When I was a baby my parents did a experiment to magically bond Aurora and I together telepathy, Louisa answered Ava. 

I'm Louisa Fang and don't mind us, I just washing bird poop off Aurora here and it's nice to meet you Ava, Louisa told Ava. Louisa you didn't need to tell her that, Aurora exclaimed. Ava chuckled. And now she's laughing at me too, Aurora mumbled. 

Well I'm just here to use the restroom then leave, Ava said, Ava then walked in one of the stalls locking the door behind her. Louisa went back to washing the bird poop off of Aurora. Once she has Aurora clean she used a paper towel to dry Aurora.

Louisa heard Ava flush the toilet and walk out to wash her hands. Louisa noticed Ava's body fading in and out of being visible and being invisible like a ghost which made Louisa curious. Ava what's happening to you? Louisa asked Ava. 

I got these abilities when my father's Quantum Tunnel exploded which killed him and my mother, Ava answered. I understand what being an orphan's like because I lost my parents too, I was taken in by Nick Fury, Louisa told Ava. I was adopted by Bill Foster, Ava told Louisa.

S.H.I.E.L.D. has promised to find me a cure since this is slowly killing me in in return for their help I'm what they need, Ava told Louisa. I hope you get cured soon since I don't want you to die so anyway would you like to hang out and talk whenever we both have the time? Louisa asked Ava.

Tomorrow then at noon, Ava replied I'll see you then, Louisa told Ava. Ava left the bathroom. You have a crush on Ava and don't even bother lying to me, Aurora told Louisa in a sing song voice. I'll admit I'm attracted to her  and we have somethings in common however we just met, Louisa told Aurora.

Well I'm sure once you and Ava get to know each other you'll both end up together, Aurora told Louisa. I'm not even sure if anything will even happen romantically between me and her, Louisa told Aurora. Well you never know, Aurora replied. Ok let's go meet with Fury now that I have you cleaned up, Louisa said. 

Alright carry me there then, Aurora told Louisa. Louisa picked up Aurora and carried her out of the restroom and walked down the hallway to her meeting with Fury.

                                 Author's Note

What do you think of how Louisa and Aurora met Ava?

Eventually there will be more I'll write of Louisa's past.

What do you thinking of Nick Fury taking in Louisa and Aurora?