Chapter Nine

Louisa and Ava arrived I side the Laboratory and Ava had Bill operate The Quantum Energy Chamber by using the Tunnel to extract the energy from it. Bill used his devise to open the door to Ava's chamber and then walked to his computer and began typing then he began walking off.

Louisa and Ava followed behind him. Is it ready or not? Ava asked Bill. We can begin the extraction process, listen Ava this whole thing could be very dangerous, maybe we should... Bill said.

Maybe we should what? Wait? Ava questioned Bill. I've got days until I'm dead, we're doing this Bill now, Ava told Bill. Ava opened the door and Louisa and Bill followed behind her. I'll do it myself if you won't because I'm not losing Ava, Louisa told Bill.

Louisa and Ava watched as Bill began the process and soon the process stopped. What is it? Ava questioned Bill. Why did it stop? Louisa questioned Bill. Don't know, Bill answered Ava and Louisa.

Bill looked around then he, Ava and Louisa knelt down to look under the table to see what the problem was only to see the ants destroying the wires. This angered Louisa. It's them! Bill said. Those ants are really starting to annoy me, Louisa told Ava and Bill.

They can't be far, Ava said. I am going to kick their asses or kill them, Louisa said. Ava walked to her Helmut and put it on. Louisa followed her out of the building while Ava just walked through the doors and Louisa had to open the door to exit the building. I really hate Hank, Hope and Scott now, Louisa said.

Louisa and Ava could see a streak of ants from an abandoned building so they both made there way inside the abandoned building to look for Hank, Hope and Scott.

I wonder how long it will take us to find them and to prevent them from being a problem to us so you can get cured, Louisa told Ava.

They are also getting on my last nerve, Ava told Louisa. If you die because of them I'll be killing Scott, Hank, Hope and those ants of theirs because I really don't know how much time you actually have left, Louisa told Ava.

Louisa and Ava continued their way looking in every room on each floor until they could Scott Lang in his Ant-Man suit looking out the window with his back facing the both of them. At least I can help Ava kick Scott's ass and then it'll be Hank and Hope's turn to get their asses kicked, Louisa thought to herself.

                             Author's Note

What do you think of Louisa being willing to Kill 

Hank, Hope, Scott and the ants if Ava dies?

Do you agree or disagree with Louisa being willing

to do whatever it takes to save Ava.