Chapter Twelve

Louisa lost sight of Sonny as she walked by the crowd of people however she did see Scott as a giant in the water holding the Mobile Laboratory. I got the lab, Scott said. Scott then let go of it and the lab began moving away from Scott.

The air feels chunky, Scott said. I'm just gonna go to sleep, I'm just gonna go to sleep now for five minutes, I just need five minutes, five minutes, Scott added. Louisa watched as Scott fell into the water. 

Water splashed on Louisa and on everyone else causing everyone to gasp or scream. Louisa looked at the Mobile Laboratory and ran towards it avoiding the other people who were also running.

Move! Move! Move! Luis shouted, as he ran towards the Lab. Just as Louisa was about to tacked Luis, Ava appeared in front of him. Louisa got out from being behind Luis then Ava kicked Luis making him fall back.

Louisa watched as Ava caught the remote to the Mobile Laboratory and turned to walk towards the Lab. No wait, Luis shouted. Ava stood smiling at Ava. Finally, Louisa thought to herself.

Ava pressed the button on the remote to the Lab to make the Lab to full size as she phased through it while a few cars were knocked out the way in the process and causing a lot of dust to appear.

Louisa allowed Luis to run off since he wasn't her problem now. Soon as Louisa stood in the crowd of people Louisa saw Bill make his way to the front of the crowd then he stopped and looked at the lab.

Ava? Ava! Bill said as he ran towards the lab. Louisa followed after Bill inside the Lab.

Louisa and Bill walked inside and found Ava walking by. Ava! Bill said. Almost ready for extraction, Ava said. Please stop! People are getting hurt! Bill told Ava. Louisa and Bill followed behind Ava as she walked into the next room.

Everything hurts, don't talk to me about pain! Ava told Bill. What if Hank is right? What if this process kills Janet? Bill questioned Ava.

What you're worried about her? Ava questioned Bill. Louisa watched as Ava worked on one of the machines. All I'm saying is that she is a brilliant scientist, she may be able to help. Oh she will help, right now! Ava told Bill, while walking up to him.

And if she dies, she dies! Ava told Bill. Ava pushed past Bill and Bill moved to stop her. No, no I'm sorry, we can't do this, we have to find another way, Bill told Ava.

 ava grabbed Bill with both hands and threw him while yelling. Bill went backwards and landed on the floor. This is the way, Ava told Bill. Ava pressed a few bottoms on the machine then walked into her chamber opening the door and closing the door behind her. 

Ava stayed standing in her chamber as the process finally started.

No, Ava yelled. Louisa turned around and saw Scott and Hope both still in their suits. Well I don't know weather I should kick both your asses or kill you both right now or many I can do both because you guys are getting on my last nerve right now, Louisa told Scott and Hope.