Chapter Thirteen

Ava swung a punch at Scott then Scott shrunk and quickly returned back to full size. Ava kicked at Scott and spun around. Scott punched Ava however his arm went through her. Ava turned around and swung to punch Scott which he dodged due to shrinking again.

Ava managed to kick Scott. Louisa and Ava ran towards Hope who was at the computer. Hope shot a beam at them. Louisa was quick to dodge getting hit while the beam went through Ava due to her phasing.

Ava finally reached Hope and punched at her while Hope shrunk herself and appeared full size. Ava aimed a kick towards Hope which she dodged by shrinking.

Scott appeared full size punching Ava, Ava threw another punch at him which he dodged by shrinking himself. Hope reappeared punching Ava. Ava let out a yell swinging a punch at Hope then Hope shrunk again.

Hope at full size again kicked Ava in the gut then threw Ava across the room. Louisa managed to sneak behind Scott and Hope and kicked behind Hope's left knee causing her to fall.

Louisa turned towards Scott grabbing him and throwing him to the floor and pulled out one of her knives. Hope grabbed Louisa and also threw Louisa across the room.

Hope went at Ava and Ava knocked her down. Scott charged at Ava so Ava kicked him causing him to go backwards and hit the floor.

Louisa got up and charged at Hope. Hope! Scott shouted. Scott grew to a bigger size and grabbed Hope flipping over then getting Hope to safety so the wouldn't get hit. 

Louisa looked in the direction of the Quantum Tunnel and saw a machine coming out if it right behind Ava who was walking towards Hope and Scott. All Louisa could do was stand there unable to do anything other than hope that Ava's phasing would help protect her from getting hit. 

Louisa watched in surprise as it hit Ava causing Ava to scream in surprise and pain. Ava flew across the room and hit the selves knowing it and the items down. Ava! Louisa shouted. Louisa ran towards Ava to check to see if she was alright or not.

Is Ava ok, Aurora asked Louisa. Louisa saw Ava still breathing. She'll be ok since she's still breathing, Louisa told Aurora. That's good to know, I was worried, Aurora told Louisa. I know you were worried, I was too, Louisa told Aurora. 

Were go u really going to kill Scott if Hope wasn't there to stop you? Aurora asked Louisa. Yes I was, Louisa answered Aurora. I understand why because you love Ava and they were getting on your last nerve with preventing you guys from curing Ava by taking back the lab, Aurora told Louisa.

Louisa and Aurora stayed by Ava waiting for her to get up. Hopefully soon once Ava gets cured you won't be stressed and worried everyday anymore worrying over Ava, Aurora told Louisa. That's if Ava gets cured, Louisa told Aurora.

I'm pretty sure she will since Janet van dyne is back and old looking, Aurora told Louisa. Louisa looked back to see Janet, Hank, Hope and Scott all together reuniting. I wish my parents could return, Louisa told Aurora. I know, I still miss them too, Aurora told Louisa.

Author's Note

I just love writing for my OC's Louisa and Aurora.

What do you think about Louisa and Aurora's 

relationship? What do you love most about Louisa

and Ava's relationship?