Chapter Three

Louisa and Ava arrived back to the hideout as Ava held the componet and the Mobile Laboratory. They walked inside the guestroom where Ava set the Mobile Laboratory and the componet on the desk. Ava pulled her hood down and took off her helmut. Ava breathe heavily as her body began phasing. Ava took off her suit and placed it on the chair. 

You're both finally back, Aurora happily said. Ava walked inside to her Quantum Energy Chamber, opening the door, walking in and closing the door the walked over to her bed and lay down on it. Did you and Ava get what she needed? Aurora asked Louisa. Yeah we did, Louisa responded. Louisa walked to her bedroom and sat down on her bed. Aurora moved to lay across Louisa's lab. Louisa began to pet Aurora. 

But what if she dies before that can happen? Aurora asked Louisa. Then I would be doing whatever it takes to bring her back to life, Louisa answered Aurora. May I ask you a question?Aurora asked Louisa. Sure, Louisa responded. Do you still have nightmares about Adrain and Agatha Decker? Aurora questioned Louisa. Fear shot through Louisa.

                                                                Flashback   

Adrain and Agatha led Louisa to a tub full of water. This will be apart of your training of how long you can hold your breathe for, Agatha told Louisa. Louisa looked at the beautiful looking woman in surprise. Both Agatha and Adrain  grabbed Louisa and held her underwater in the tub. Louisa had gasped in air to hold her breathe in the cool water and focused on staying calm, then Louisa stared shivering. Four minutes you held your breathe, you can do better later, Adrain told Louisa. Now dry off and get dressed in these new clothes and meet us outside, Agatha told Louisa, while handing her new clothes.   

Once dry and dressed in the new clothes Louisa went outside. We are now going to teach you how to fight and to kill, Agatha told Louisa. You will fight as if your life depends on it, Adrain told Louisa. Adrain quickly grabbed Louisa by the throat and threw her down hard on the ground knocking the air out of her also causing her pain from the pain from the impact,

Adrain lifted his leg to kick Louisa to which she rolled out of the way, got up and kicked his left knee causing him to fall face first on the ground. The next thing Louisa knew Agathe had her arm around her throat then she grabbed Agatha's arm to pull her arm away from her throat the pulled Agatha's arm behind her back and kicked behind her right knee making Agatha fall to the ground.

Agatha and Adrain both got up and lunged at Louisa. Louisa kicked Adrain's gut and punched Agatha hard enough in the face to know her out. Adrain then Grabbed Louisa and flipped her over making her hit the ground again, then with one punch, he knocked Louisa out.

Adrain violently threw Louisa in the tub full of water and held her underwater as she focused yet again to hold her breathe for as long as she could and did her best to not panic or struggle to save her energy. You held your breathe for nine minutes this time, Adrain told her.

Once again Louisa saw her parent's get murdered before her memories got suppressed by the memory Suppressing Machine.

                                                                Flashback ended

  Louisa, Louisa, Louisa, Louisa, hear me, can you hear me? Aurora questioned Louisa. Louisa snapped out of her flashbacks and noticed she was crying. Louisa grabbed tissues to wipe away her tears. I don't want to talk about them ever again Aurora, Louisa told Aurora. Ok, Aurora agreed.

Aurora moved to lay on Louisa to comfort her. Louisa put her focus on Aurora and pet Aurora which calmed her down. Thanks for the distraction and comfort, Louisa told Aurora. Your welcome, we are family after all, Aurora told Louisa.

You're the only one I still have from my old life before everything changed, Louisa told Aurora. I know, Aurora relied. I miss your parents, Aurora added. As do I, Louisa told Aurora.