Chapter Eight

Louisa saw Ava rush out of the building and walk towards Burch's car. She quickly got out of her car and rushed towards Ava. Ava, Louisa called out. Help me slash Burch's tires quickly, I'll explain in the car, Ava told Louisa. Ok, Louisa agreed.

Louisa pulled out one of her knives and slashed the tire the slashed the other tire while Ava did the rest. Louisa and Ava rushed back in her car. Louisa hurried to start her car and drove off. So where are we going now? Louisa asked Ava.

The Muir Woods, the second fire road off the Panoramic Highway, that is where we need to go, that's where one of the Men said where Scott Lang is so that's where we should find the lab, Ava told Louisa.

Obviously what we just did to Burch's car will show him and the others down which gives us a head start and it was fun slashing his tires, Louisa told Ava. That's because you never got to slash anyone's tires before, Ava told Louisa. I've wanted to do that since I was 10 years old, Louisa told Ava.

⁓                       ⁓                           ⁓                         ⁓

Louisa hid behind the bushes near the tree's where none of the FBI Agents could see her. She say Hope and Hank both handcuffed and put in the same car together which made her laugh quietly to herself.

At least now Hope and Hank can't do anything to stop us from getting that lab and Ava will finally be cured, Louisa thought to herself. 

Louisa watched as Agent Stoltz walked out to a van and opened the two doors in the back of the van. What is he going to grab in there, Louisa thought to herself. Louisa watched him pull out the lab, close the doors and walk away. 

Louisa quietly followed him ready to know him out to take the lab and eventually she watched him open up the trunk of his car and he put the lab inside.

Ava appeared as he was about to close the trunk and she put her hand on his chest which make him fall backwards to the ground. Ava then grabbed the lab and Louisa walked out of her hiding spot.

Finally we've got the lab, Louisa said. Now we head back to my adoptive dad, Ava told Louisa. They made it back to Louisa's car and Louisa began driving to where Bill was. 

When we finally get ahold of Janet we'll get the Quantum Energy from her and I'll finally be cured, Ava said. Finally today will be the day you finally get cursed and we and you won't have to fear and worry about this killing you anymore if everything goes right, Louisa told Ava.

It will go right because I'm not letting anyone get in the way of me and the cure, Ava told Louisa. Hopefully nobody else gets in our way because you're life depends on this and I and Bill aren't losing you without a fight, Louisa told Ava.

I'm very grateful for you for always being by my side even though you don't have to always come with me when looking for the cure, Ava told Louisa. I know however I want to be involved just in case anything bad happens to you at least I'll be there to help you, Louisa told Ava.

I understand because of you're past, Ava told Louisa. Because I couldn't do anything to save my parents, I'd rather not just stand by and do nothing because you and Bill are me and Aurora's family too, Louisa told Ava.