Chapter Eleven

Louisa drove behind the few cars and men on motor cycles who were also chasing the van to get the Mobile Laboratory. Louisa followed behind them down the street and soon one of the vehicle's moved towards the van.

The van vanished causing the vehicle to run into a parked car, spin around and hit another car which also caused one of it's tires to come flying off and away. The van reappeared around the corner.

Louisa made the turn and kept a safe distance while keeping her eyes on the van. Another vehicle was gaining up on the van then the van shrunk while the vehicle drove over it. 

I wish I had the shrinking tech, Louisa said to herself.

Moments later the vehicle went up in the air due to the van returning back to normal size, and rolling down the other road. I feel bad for whoever's down that road, Louisa thought to herself.

Louisa saw up ahead the van shrink again causing another vehicle to crash and then another vehicle crashed into that vehicle and flew up in the air and hitting the road.

Holy shit! Louisa yelled. Louisa slowed down and drove around them which was a bit bumpy driving over the bricks.

Now Louisa carful followed a safe distance behind the motor cycles chasing the van so she didn't end up crashing like the others. She saw Hope in her Wasp suit open the door In the back of the van. Hope shot at one of the Men on the motor cycles causing him to fall and roll along with his gun.

Hope shot again at a car that was by a old man causing it to shrink. Louisa finally saw Ava appear phasing through a driving car, kick one of the motor cycle men, steal it and ride off after the van too.

The men on the motor cycle's began shooting at the van with their Guns. Hope opened the back of the van door again to throw something out and shot at it. It turned into a giant Hello Kitty figure causing two motor cycle men to crash while another drove past it.

Louisa also drove around the giant Hello Kitty figure. Louisa watched as Ava made her way to be side by side with the van and jump on top of the van and entering through the from wind shield to get inside the van.

Yes finally! Louisa cheered. The back doors of the van flew open and Hope got kicked out by Ava. However Hope managed to shrink herself.

Ava opened the side door holding the Mobile Laboratory and jumped onto the next vehicle and used the Mobile Laboratory to break the window to get inside then the man driving ended up out of the vehicle.

Louisa noticed the van she was after had crashed into a parked car. This caused Louisa to begin laughing. Louisa now followed the vehicle that Ava was in.

Louisa saw Ava hit another moving car but was still driving. She saw Hoppe appear and shoot at Ava then Scott appeared as like a giant on the outside of the vehicle and Scott punched through the wind shield at Ava which angered Louisa.

Hope threw the Mobile Laboratory out of the window then she appeared on the back of the vehicle and caught it. Ava phased though to get to the outside of the vehicle now without her Helmut.

Scott stunk again and clung to the side of the still moving vehicle. The white vehicle yet the one Ava and Hope were on causing Hope to fall back on the front of that car. 

Sonny Burch leaned out the window and got hold of the Mobile Laboratory. This is one crazy goose chase, Louisa mumbled to herself.

Louisa noticed Ava now laying on the road then Sonny's car stop causing Hope to also land on the road. Louisa stopped her car however Ava sat up, got up and ran after them before Louisa could offer to give Ava a ride so Luisa meet driving after them.

Louisa saw Scott go past her. One of Sonny's men leaned out the back window with a gun aimed at Scott. Doink! Scott said. Scott used his hand to flick the gun out of the man's hands then kicked Sonny's car making it hit a parked car.

Louisa noticed both cars were now damaged then Sonny got out of the car hold the Mobile Laboratory. Now's my chance to steal the Mobile Laboratory, Louisa said to herself. Come here you little weasel! Scott told Sonny.

Sonny began running away so Scott chased after him. No you don't! Scott said. Sonny ran where it was to small for Scott to fit through. 

Louisa pressed the button to turn her car invisible and she slowly drove to find Sonny and so Scott wouldn't attack her car.

Author's Note

I just changed the last part of chapter ten 

so you can go reread it.