23 >

The atmosphere becomes so awkward and silent.
And Baekhyun's face telling me that he didn't understand any of my confession and...

"Chanyeol.... I think, you are mistaken"

"Wha..."

"Things happened and changed a lot to you since this summer... your Hyung, your best friend me, and kyungsoo who confessed to you...

A lot of things happen beside you that, you started to think wrong of yourself ... you are getting carried away by how those gays things.

This is not you chanyeol ya...
I'm your best friend and just because you knew my sexual orientation, you started to think of me in romantic way.

Actually, your feelings towards me are purely friendship. I know you don't swing this way.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry to make you feel wrongly.... I'm sorry for being a gay friend and make you deluded.

I'm sorry chanyeol ya..."

He thinks... I'm being... delusional?
Just because I'm being influenced by my Hyung and my best friend being gay?

"You talk so ..... lightly for someone else feelings... Byun baekhyun"

"Chanyeol ya.."

"You know how much of my courage that I have to gather to confess?"

"You don't ... like me that way... I know you like me a lot as a friend and that's pure friendship... you are not gay!"

"I am not gay! But I like you...."

"Chanyeol......."

"Then..." i say and stand up... since we are sitting face to face in this Ferris wheel capsule, I walk towards him and ... lean in and ....

"This will prove to myself..." I say as kiss him...

Just a quick peck since... I don't dare too... I'm afraid he might hates me... that I stole his... first kiss..

And this is my.... First too.

"I like You... and I don't think I can be your friend any more" I say after parting our lips

And thanks god.... We finally can get off from the Ferris wheel

I quickly get out of the capsule and walk away fast

"Chanyeol!!!"

Don't look back chanyeol....
He doesn't  feel you that way...

"Chanyeol!!!!!"

I'm stupid... he likes Ssaem...
I'm just...

"Ya!!!" He grabs my hand and stops me "we are not done talking"

"I have said everything..."

"What do you mean we can't be friends anymore?"

"I feel you that way... I like you... whenever I am with you, I keep wanting to hold you, hug you, caress you, kis..... but you don't feel me that way... I will always be feeling guilty whenever I'm with you.

That's why I wanna stop... being friend with you"

"Chanyeol...."

"Next time you come and see me.. I will think that you like me.... So come only if you feel the same way as mine"

After that...
I just left him there...
I want to.. send him back home..

Urgh....I feel so wrong....
This is bad... park chanyeol....
He has always felt you as a friend...