Finals - 61 >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~After 6 years~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baekhyun! Can you check this case? Let me know if you can handle this or not.. or I will transfer to another one" Team manager asks

"Hmm... a real estate case? I have never handle this one before..." I say

"It's okay then. And Chairman Oh is calling you"

"Ah ... Nae"

Today, every one in the firm seems to be very busy. What a chaos day!

Oh yeah... I have started working at this 2nd most famous and biggest Law firm in Korea.
I finished my 4 years degree and 1 and half year serving in Military too.

It's been around 6 months? That I have started working
Everyone is wondering why I got into this big shot law firm and actually.....

*knock*

I open the door and go in.

"Baekhyun ya... come sit" Sehun sunbae says

Sehun sunbae is the chairman of this law firm.
When I was in university... I never knew he would be this rich and... after I came back from military service ... he proposed me to join to his company.

Well, there was no objections from me since you know.... Every lawyers' dream to work in these kind of big firms.

"Team Manager said you wanted to see me"

"Right... it's been around 6 months so, I just wanna know how is everything and..."

"And actually it is because your birthday is this Friday ... right?"

"Haha.... You guessed?"

"Well.. I am aware of that of course sunbae... I mean... Chairman Oh."

"Aish... sunbae is fine... so, Friday.... Can I get your time? After work? I will treat something nice. And call Kyungsoo too"

"Imm. I will call him. And anything you need for birthday present? Rather than you know... something random and useless"

"Hmm... I really don't have something like that tho"

"Then think about it and let me know.. I will buy it for you whatever it is"

"Sure. And what case are you handling right now? Is that something difficult?"

"Not really... just for the contract rights for ***Company and they just hired me as an advisor but it is about to be over soon"

"I see. Let me know if there is something I can help. Your team manager is not pressuring you on anything right?"

"No.... Not really"

"Great. I told him not to pressure you"

"Ah.... You don't need to do that tho"

"Well.... Learn little by little ... he's a great Team Manager. Okay?"

"Hehe okay sunbae"

After years.... We have gotten a lot closer and sunbae helped me with this and that and.... Yeah....

Should I say, I am the most stable in my batch? May be heehe...

Well... I should call kyungsoo and discuss what present we should give to sunbae.

Sunbae has basically everything.... So... huuuu... present huh....

Present... present .......
Watch? Have.... A lot
Shoes? Have .... A lot ... a lot of new ones