59 >

I ... made it.
I ended up things with him.
And I am not feeling sad.

May be this is what kyungsoo and Sehun sunbae were talking about.

Treasuring myself more than others.

The weather looks quite nice today.
For someone who just had a breakup.

My calm posture had soothed Chanyeol's mind.
He didn't act up a lot.
May be he is also aware of what his actions were towards me.

Or may be I chose the location well.
Anyway it worked out and my first official relationship had come to end.

More than a heartbreak, I'm thinking about claiming a university dorm that I got from scholarship. Like what forms I need to give them and stuffs.

I need to move out of his house soon.

Well now.. should I grab chicken and beer? I wanna treat sunbae something anyway.
Hope he doesn't have game streaming tonight
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*ring bell*

Sehun sunbae comes and opens the door and

"Did you forget the passcode?" He asks

"Ah....nah... I don't feel like barging into.. oh and you were showering?" I ask since he's half naked with towel wraps around his waist

"Yeah.. I'm done anyway. Where did you go? Are you feeling better?"

"Imm.. I'm feeling great now. Go change sunbae.. I bought some beer and chicken."

"Some? Like 2 x 6 bottles  of beer? What's there to celebrate? You sound happy"

"Just go wear something. Are you bragging about your abs?"

"I look so good that I don't even need to brag"

"Aish"

It's a waste. I want kyungsoo to be here too.
I will just tell him later tonight.
He is spending some quality time with his family so, I don't want to bother. Well.... Breakup isn't something to celebrate but... I think kyungsoo will be proud of my choice.

Going back to my highschool today... I really want that life back... and chanyeol from that time too.
He who knows and care nothing but me.
A sociopath that I was in love.

Chanyeol who changed so much ..... I couldn't handle it. And he hurts me in many ways.

"Well, are you really over with your cold? Is that really okay for you to drink?"

"One night drinking will not hurt me.. come sit sunbae"

We both sit down in living room... as we open cans for our own .

"Cheers" I say

"Really... is there something to celebrate? Kyungsoo might wanna join" He asks

"Sunbae I.... I broke up with my boyfriend."

"A..ah...... is that so?" He says and have a sip

"Imm... did I do a good job?" I ask

"You valued yourself more than others..I'm sure those who care for you will be proud of you"

"Are you?" I ask

He flicks my forehead and says "of course.... Aish.. is that why you are drinking? You love sick kid"

"I'm not love sick. I just want to thank you for this and that and stuffs"

"Well.. no need to thank me. Just don't go around bawling your eyes out since it's such a pain in the ass"

"Hahahaha... sunbae you are so straightforward"

"That's what people hate about me" he says and shrugs

"Sunbae sunbae.... You know.. I'm the first day of meeting each other... you just kicked the chair in front of us because they were noisy"

"Haha... I know right... some people deserve it for real"

"I was shookath"

"But now you are calling me a virgin sunbae"

"Sunbae.. tell me your secret"

"What?"

"Are you really a virgin?"

"Aishhhh... this kid!"

"Hahahahaha... bet you are"

A light and fun conversation is all I need right now.
Since I'm already feeling light inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The old me would be now worrying sick about if chanyeol gets back home okay or... is he meeting up with someone or....

Did he even love me? Was he only been dragged around by my intimidation?
I should have asked him that... but I know his answer that will come out of his mouth saying he really did love me but...
I know he is not sure about his own feelings.

May be Lee Ho is someone who he really attracted to.
I just happened to be his first love because ....wait... haha... okay, let's stop thinking about him...

"Are you getting drunk?" Sunbae asks

"Tipsy"

"Well.. go sleep in bed. I will do one streaming and sleep I  couch"

"Oka..y... I am starting to feel dizzy right now so... ah... hahaha...sunbae.... We finished 10 bottles .. ? *hiccup* why aren't you drunk?!"

"Seem like I have a lot higher tolerance than you Mr.Kiddo....so I will help you walk to bed" he says

Ah... I c..can't walk.... Standing up makes me dizzer

"S....sunbae....I can't... walk"

"Put your arm around my shoulder"

I tried to stand up and stumble as me and sunbae fall back onto the couch

"Ah... you are fucking heavyyyy..." he groans

"Hehehe hahahhaaa.... Am I?" I say and laugh..

"Yeah so will you get off from me?" He asks and I just realised I was on top of him...

"That ... *hiccup* heavy?"

"Yeah"

"Sunbae... *hiccup* you..... are w...warm"

"Well.. yeah.. I'm alive so I'm warm"

"Sunbae..... and.. handsome"

He sure is attractive.. that's all I can think at this moment.
Or may be I'm drunk?
Or May be I just had a breakup?

"Thank you Mr. Kiddo... are you going to continue staying on top of me?" He asks

I feel like..... kissing him....

I lean in closer to his face and.. close my eyes....

But.....

He covers my mouth with his palm

"You don't want this. We both know" sunbae says

Ah right..... sunbae is not gay.
What a waste... we could have done some mistakes together... just like Chanyeol.
But sunbae is a good man.

"Now.. I will just carry you" he says as he lifts me up and carry me in bridal style

"You said I was heavy"

"Well... I have abs enough for carrying you" he says

Too unlucky.. even if I want to commit the same sin like chanyeol... people around me are just so pure and nice.

Now ..... after this night...

No more Park Chanyeol.
Tonight is the last night... I will ever think about you... chanyeol ya.

———————————————————————
Hello all!
Here's an very early update for today.
Don't forget to "Like" & "Comments" 🤍🤍