46 >

"Baekhyun"

"Hmm?"

"Should I start calling you babe? Or bae? Or honey? Or wifey?"

"You...... really want a slap don't you?"

"Why? I'm serious"

"Duh... baekhyun is fine. Plus we will be at university too so.... What if people like look at us with strange eyes"

"Really? You want to cover up our relationship even at university? Aren't you going to make it an open relationship?" Chanyeol asks

We sipping on our champagne and strawberries with whipped cream.
He spent a lot just for our love making and now talking about open relationship...
He acts like the society will have no effect on our relationship or he doesn't really care?

Park chanyeol is different. He is really different.
He is totally virgin too yet he was extra skilled in bed which made me wonder how.

Park chanyeol is something else. He is just too brave and too carefree of what others might think of us.

As for me, I think I came to like that kind of park chanyeol more.
I want him to like me and obsessed with me more.

And I'm afraid one day, he might stop doing all of these.

"I mean, not very open.... But don't need to hide either.."

"Imm.. so, are you going to confess to your parents now?" He asks me

"Yes... when I go back home.. I'm going to tell them"

"I will tell my parents too" chanyeol says

"NO!"

"Wha?"

"....don't.... Don't tell them chanyeol."

"Why? You think they might not accept that?"

I just nod...... they might not... I know their parents are kind and.... Everything but I know in deep inside.... They will not accept chanyeol being gay.

"Did my parents make you uncomfortable while last visit?" He asks

"No! I mean.... I just had a vibe chanyeol.... I think it's better if you don't tell them now.... We have a lot of time right? Let's take it slow for you...." I say

And for a few seconds.... He stares right into my eyes and.........

"Okay....." he says and sighs "till you ask me to tell them... I will keep it from my parents"

"Thank you chanyeol"

"Ah... and my parents asked me to come back to Jeju and stay there until the results are out"

"Aw..... is that so?"

"Imm... we will video call everyday.. okay?"

Until the results are out which mean..... it is over a month from now on.
And it is too long.
I can't ask him to stay since his parents call him.

"Imm... call me"

"Of course"

"And when will you leave?"

"Tomorrow noon flight"

"Wha?!!! Why didn't....... Never mind"

"Hey.... I'm sorry.... Hmm? I just don't want you to be sad during the exam... and stressed about it so , I didn't let you know in advanced"

".........okay..."

"You are not mad at me are you?"

"No"