58 >

I was called out earlier, in this cold weather.

Me who is still having fever.... Comes out because of an unknown call that I got and.... The person who's claiming himself is, Lee Ho sunbae.

I don't know where he got my number... would be a lie .. *shrug*
He got it from Chanyeol .. no doubt.

At this point?
No, I'm not feeling jealous.
I am not feeling angry either.
It's like... dense... you know?
I think I have gone denser than before.

I got a lot of comforts from kyungsoo and..even the cold guy, Sehun sunbae.

Me, who was worried sick that if chanyeol ever leaves, I would got no one by myself but...

Here I am.... Coming out to face the mole of our problem.

"So, why did you ask me to meet up, Lee Ho Sunbae?" I asks

"Haha.. you don't look good at all, are you sick? Hoobae?"

"Right... I'm quite sick these days"

"Must be very lonely with no one that will take care of you" Lee Ho sunbae says

"But I really am getting a lot of care tho...so sunbae, stop beating around the bush and tell me... why you ask me to meet?"

"Is that even a question? You know why I wanted to see you"

"Right.. park chanyeol... so what's it about him?"

"We met...and went onto our first date and spent a night together"

Well, I'm not even surprised

"So? I don't mean what you guys did but what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Let chanyeol go.. free him from your boring life. You know, chanyeol and I made quite a good pair and he's much more of attractive guy... isn't it a waste for his life to stick to you?"

"Right. I thought so too"

"Break up with him, hoobae. I know you are very smart that I hear a lot of news of you. Fresher, a scholarship student, future top law student"

"Didn't know I am that popular. And break up with him huh? You don't even need to call out for me to waste my time. Because I'm going to"

"What? That easy? I was expecting some drama from you. Guess you didn't like chanyeol at all" Lee Ho says

"Look, Lee Ho ssi.... Liking him or not is my problem and how our relationship was is our diary.
You just enjoy doing this and that with chanyeol now but man..... *chuckle* ... I have been friend him with long before we were lovers Lee Ho ssi.

And this and that you are enjoying with chanyeol... don't you think Chanyeol will always.... ALWAYS... feeling this déjà vu ? Of how he spent those things with me?

And I'm literally very satisfied with that.

You know?

I'm Chanyeol's first love. First kiss, first sex and first everything.... From little heartbeats to his enthusiasm about life.

That's why Lee Ho ssi... I have nothing to lose. And I have accepted the fact that first love never last.
Poor chanyeol. His first love is soon to be ended."

"You..... are crazier than you look huh...rude bastard"

"Thanks for the compliment... and Why are you so quiet Lee Ho ssi? This is so unlike you. I will end things with chanyeol so... I wish you a good luck.
And one thing... Chanyeol.. will never be able to bear of losing me.
Hope things work out for you. See you lesser in campus Lee Ho ssi.