60 >

"Why are you even here? And... chanyeol did you drink? You reek of alcohol" kyungsoo says

"Yeahhhh... so what?!!! Are you gonna judge me?! Judge me!!! And tell my baekhyun that I'm no good for him! Tell him!!!!"

"Hey get into your car!" Kyungsoo forced drunk chanyeol into his car "such a mess park chanyeol.. you followed to my parents house like this drunk and .... You even drunk drive? What the hell is w..."

"He broke up... with me..."

"What?"

"My baekhyun!!! Left me...."

"Baekhyun broke up with you?"

"Yeah... satisfy? Huh?!! Are you all satisfied now?!! He left me... okay? He's now good now! Okay?!!!"

Chanyeol starts crying and sobbing in his car... all drunk.

On the other hand... kyungsoo didn't know what to do anymore

"Then why don't you go find your good-for-nothing friend, Kim Jongin and came to me? You know I will just congratulate Baekhyun for his decision."

"Yeah..... may be I have to congratulate too... he's free.... From me"

"Then? Try be happy for him"

"I... i can't...... I love him kyungsoo.... I love baekhyun so much.... I.... I just love him..."

"Then? Then why did you even commit mistakes from the first place? Lee Ho... why did you do that with that Lee Ho?"

"I..... I don't know...... *sob* if I could turn back time.... I would never do that.."

"But now... just get over it chanyeol. Let him go now. And you too.. get better ... we all have a long way to go"

"Yeah.... I miss him... I miss him so much.... Why can't he just give me more chances? Why can't he try to understand me?" Chanyeol says as he is crying out loud

"Miss him and forgive you?! my ass... you didn't even care when he was sick and slept with Lee Ho."

"H...he was.... Sick?"

"Yeah..."

"I.... Ah..... no....."

"Stop chanyeol..... you are not helping yourself and him"

"B...baekhyun....."

"I will call driver for you so... go back home and rest. And try to get over it as soon as possible and... get out of Baekhyun's way now. Let him be happy and you too.... stay happy"

"Happy...... huh....... What should I do now?"

—————————————————————-

Sehun's POV

Last night was.... Dangerous.
How reckless of him to come up to me like that.
If it is another man.... Bet he would end up doing mistake ....
May be it's because of the breakup. May be he is still heartbroken despite of that flashy smile
Poor kid.

*phone ring*

Called ID - Mother

Mom - Hey son..... how's everything?

S - imm... it's fine

Mom - when will you finish your university?

S - after this semester... if I pass

Mom - can you.... Stop running away? I know you are running away and tried to fail in that subject on purpose so that you won't need to come back home