Finals - 76>

"Sir!"

"Omg..... you were about to kill me . Quiet down. Will you?"

"You look horrible sir... didn't you go back home last night? Should I go and buy new suit for you?" Mr. Han asks

"Yeah. I have meetings today so..."

"Didn't you sleep last night sir?"

"I couldn't.... And .... Mr. Han."

"Nae sir?"

"I think, I will be residing in Singapore starting from next month and manage Singapore headquarter. You need to come with me"

"Nae?!!!!!! You are leaving Seoul?"

"Yeah.... I will be there for about a year or 2. So gather all Department managers and stakeholders to join meeting in two weeks"

"Nae.... .... I mean..... why...But... Sir. Can I know why this decision suddenly? Did something happen overnight?"

*sigh*

"I thought.... There is still hope for me.... But I guess, i really did hurt him too much ... Mr. Han... I'm really ... not a good guy"

"Sir, I don't know what exactly happened in the past but, based on what I see that you are trying and putting effort... i do not think you are a bad guy. Don't regret that you tried sir. Be always proud of yourself that you gathered confident and tried."

"Right.... Thank you... tell our man who's watching baekhyun for 24/7 ... that he can stop and dismiss him"

"Nae."

"And... from now on, let Baekhyun use one of our meeting room and ask our team to join him. And I won't be joining him anymore"

"Nae.... Are you sure you won't regret this decision? Leaving him?"

"Leaving .... I couldn't even get beside him again from the first place. I wasn't there in a picture... anymore.
Plus... I saw him fear my touch... and looking how he trembles and shakes because of my mistakes....I can't even forgive myself..... I was so wrong.... So.... Wrong...."

"You don't need to blame yourself sir. Everyone does mistakes. Whatever happened were 6 years ago. And you were young. I wish you will find new beginning in new country. I will assist you as always Sir"

"Thank you. So, please handle things I ask you"

"Nae sir"

'S....S...stoppppp!!!! S...stop!' Baekhyun screamed

I'm ... the worst.
I love baekhyun a lot.
And at that time too.... I love him a lot....
But I didn't know how to ... love, how to solve quarrel... how to converse between us.

After making mistakes, the thoughts of baekhyun leaving me hit hard.
I was scared that he really would hate and leave me.
I did everything to make him love me... forced him .... Yeah... forced him....

I thought .... He might still love me... I might still have chance compare to those men around him...

I guess not.

I thought I was holding him for good but... he was trembling in my arms. And the reason was me.

Even now, I don't know how to express my feelings and it is also.... Difficult for me.

And I don't want to force him any longer.... Just because of my greed...
I love him so much that.... I should now let him go so that he could breath freely...

———————————————————————

Baekhyun's POV

Yesterday morning I woke up.... He's not here anymore.