End of Season 1

Baekhyun's POV

This is....awkwardddddddddddd

Hyung told chanyeol to stay in his room and not to come out until we call him over.

And me and Hyung are sitting awkwardly at dining table.

I... I'm scared.

Chanyeol said it will be okay but.... Still....

"Baekhyun ya.."

"N...Nae Hyung..."

"Is chanyeol forcing on you?"

"Nae?!"

"As you might already know, he found out about my sexual orientation early this year. And I'm afraid that, he is acting all these ways just because... effects from me. That's why, is he forcing you to be this way?"

"Hyung... you are really a role model to him. It is true that he was really lost when he found out about you. But Hyung.... The reason he turned .. I mean... the reason we started going out... the reason he started feeling this way towards me... isn't because of you"

"How about you? Don't you find it disgusting? Two men falling in love?"

"Hyung.. to be honest, I'm homo. Originally. I also opened up to chanyeol a few weeks after he found out about you.

Just in case he might get the idea that, hyung's sexuality is not weird and it is acceptable.

I guess chanyeol finally understood and accepted me as his best friend and you as his Hyung again."

"R...really?"

"It was pure friendship but not too long ago, we both realised that we are attracted to each other more than friends.

But don't worry Hyung. We have tested in many ways that we are not delusional about our feelings and we really like... each other"

It is embarrassing to say these words but.... I have to reassure him.

"Baekhyun ya... you have reassured me in many ways.... I don't even need questions" he says and smiles

They really... look different... Hyung is more like me... short.. small body. When chanyeol have long legs and big body.

"But you know, you two need to study hard for this year.. right? But chanyeol told me you are top student.."

"I'm not perfect in studying but I still do study hard and Hyung... I'm taking him to M university with me. It is possible for him. I believe in chanyeol"

"I was surprised when chanyeol told me earlier that he will get into that university.... He never studies well...

And baekhyun ya.... Have you realised that? Chanyeol... has always been a different child from others."

"He's quite.. anti-social, straightforward, mostly emotionless to a lot of people.... And he calls himself, a sociopath."

"You sure know him"

"And I accept him... Hyung. And he is different when he's with me. I don't know if he is like this since he was young or, his childhood surroundings led him to be a sociopath but.... He has a good heart"

"I know right... he is just a big soft boy"

"Indeed Hyung"

"And.. does perhaps... your parents know? About your sexuality?"

"Still don't know. But I have planned fo confess after I graduate and get into the university."

"You sure a mature boy...huh.... I think I get why chanyeol is so crazy about you"