Finals - 75>

Sehun's POV

"So you all ended up getting kicked out?" Kyungsoo asks

I'm now meeting up with kyungsoo at bar after being kicked out from Baekhyun's house .

"Yeah.. he totally started yelling at us and kicked us out"

"I bet he was shocked too... being with the ones he's getting involved.."

"He is just very loveable person"

"Sunbae.."

"Kyungsoo ya.. did he tell you that he confessed to me?"

"Not yet... did you reject him?"

"Imm"

"Why? You like him... right?"

"........I do... I like him a lot"

"But.... Then why? Why sunbae? I just don't get you. Baekhyun will be the happiest person on earth if he's with you.. and you know that.."

"That's what we... think of baekhyun..."

"What do you mean?"

"Kyungsoo... didn't you always know this? That ... baekhyun has always ... always have chanyeol in his heart"

"Sunbae..."

"Baekhyun has never hated or resent Chanyeol since then. He was just confused... shocked... scared...."

"No.. sunbae. We should never let him go be with chanyeol again"

"Kyungsoo ya.... Let's... stop controlling him. Let him make his decision on his own now"

"No! Chanyeol will hurt him again"

"They were both young and immature. For Park chanyeol to confidently appear beside baekhyun again... he must also have faith in himself that he could treat baekhyun better and... he also have faith in baekhyun that ... baekhyun still loves him a lot"

"Sunbae..... when you love him a lot... how can you...."

"Kyungsoo ya... Love comes in many forms. And I just want Baekhyun to clear his thoughts, he confident with what he really wants .... And be with the one he has always loved... after all these times..."

"How can you sure that baekhyun still love chanyeol"

"There is always this... some kind of bound between them. I could feel it. It's something I cannot have with Baekhyun even after years.... They are ready to forgive each other... love each other again and... pay for their own mistakes with love again. It's just... Baekhyun keeps denying his own feelings and mistaken my presence as his description of love"

"Aren't you.... Hurt?"

"But I think I would hurt more if I accept him in my life while he was yearning for his true love."

"Sunbae..."

"That's why he should start seeing the right thing that his heart wants before ..... more people are getting hurt.. including himself... Park chanyeol and.. Kim Namjun."

"How about you? Don't you worry about yourself?"

"I'm used to staying by myself... by my family needs... if I could care Baekhyun as my younger brother.. my hoobae... I'm satisfied."

"You are such an old man..." kyungsoo shed some tears

"Aigoo... you and baekhyun are really weak in heart right? Kyungsoo ya... please find your happiness too. In life... forgiveness are needed sometimes too.. hmm?"