Two

Jungkooks pov

I hesitate but walk over to the woman and she smirks looking me up and down
"do a spin for me darling~"

I blush "a spin?" she nods and I hesitate but then slowly spin in a circle 360°
I then face her again and she licks her lips "so gorgeous~"

I blush madly "I-I uh... I should be getting back to work" she smiles "aw well can't you stay with us for a little longer?"
I smile "oh I wish I could. My boss is very best strict. If I get caught not doing my job then I will get 20 whips across both my thighs and then back"

Her eyes darken "what?" I gulp "i-it's nothing" I step back "I-I'm gonna go get your order" I smile and then walk away and hand the order to another staff member.

My boss walks over to me "hey slut, what did you just do?!" she grabs my wrist tightly and I wince "I didn't do anything I swear"

"HEY!"

Everyone goes silent when the woman tells. My boss gulps "shit.." she let's me go and we both turn to the woman

" she let's me go and we both turn to the woman

She gestures for us to walk over. My boss grabs my wrist again and drags me over to the woman making me wince "o-ow." my boss glares at me.
The woman stands up "let. Her. Go" my boss let's my wrist go and I hold my wrist to my chest

The woman walks to me "let me see your wrist darling~" I hesitate but hold my wrist out and she smirks and gently kisses the red mark on my wrist "it'll be okay" I smile a little and then she sits back down and looks at my boss "I was told by a little birdy... That you have been hurting my princess?"

My boss tilts her head "princess?" the woman gestures to me "have you?" my boss looks at me shocked "b-but jungkook lives alone and has nobody! She C-can't be your princess" I blush a little and the woman looks at me "come sit on my lap princess"

She taps her thighs and I then hesitate but walk and sit on her lap and she rests her hand on my waist. She then smirks "she is quitting" my eyes widen and my boss scoffs "no offence but she can't afford to quit. She's basically homeless! Just LOOK at her"

I look down at my outfit which was some black jeans and I was in a hoodie..which had some holes in. But not too many!

The woman grips my waist and then chucks some money at my boss "take that a piss off. She belongs to me now" my boss looks at me and then walks away.
I look at the woman "w-what's your name?" she smiles "Park jimin"

I smile a little and then stand up from her lap "I suppose I should go out to find another job" she shakes her head "did you not hear me darling?... You belong to me now~" she leans back in her chair smirking "come sit down and relax"

I blush "there are no spare seats" she looks down at her lap and then back at me. I bite my lip nervously and then sit back on her lap and she puts her hand on my waist again..

Im then introduced to the other women
Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin, Min yoongi, Jung hoseok and Kim taehyung

Even though they all look very scary at first.. They're actually really kind!

Jimin drinks her drink while keeping her arm around my waist. She then looks at me "want me to drive you home tonight darling?" I smile "if it's not too much trouble" she smirks "I would drop everything I was doing for you"

I blush and giggle looking down..
Aish..
Shes so flirty and kind..

Jimins pov

I've finally got her in my arms.
She is exactly where I want her~