Twenty

A week later

Jungkooks pov

I huff looking down at my outfit and sigh

I walk into the store and look around..
Mommy sent me to the store to buy some candy and... Something else I can't remember.

I huff and look around. I walk to the candy aisle and pick up a bunch of candy. I walk down some other aisles and pick up some banana milk, wine, lemonade and a few other things.

I walk to the counter and the cashier looks at me and screams holding her hands up. I look at her "what?" I turn around and don't see anyone there. I look back at her "the fuck?"

She opens the register "just take it! Don't tell you girlfriend! Please!" I shrug and take the money and grab a few bags to put my things inside. I wink at her "thanks"
I walk out the store and see a bunch of police officers outside.

I wave "hi" they all gasp and lower their guns. I smile and walk to the chief "can I have one?" he looks at me and gulps "what?" I point to the gun and he quickly passes it to me "just don't tell your girlfriend"
I giggle a little "okay"

I walk away holding the gun. What shit police officers...
I suppose they're all scared of jimin, she is capable of many many things so I'm sure they're just terrified.
Eh I don't blame them..

I walk home and open the door "momm-" I cut myself off seeing a man in the lounge holding a knife covered in blood. I tilt my head "who are you?"
I put the bag down and he turns to me "my name is George. Jimin sent for me"

Speaking of jimin, she walks into the room and smiles "babygirl. You're back~" I walk to her "mommy!" she smiles "did everyone treat you okay baby?" I nod "everyone was scared of me mommy"

She smirks "good~" I smile and wrap my arms around her neck. She rests her hands on my waist and looks at George "are they dead?" he nods "yes ma'am" jimin nods "go and get clay and you have my list. Eliminate everyone on that list by midnight or your head will come off your shoulders"

George nods "yes ma'am!" he walks out the house. I smile and she then looks at me "gorgeous babygirl~", I lick my lips "sexy mommy" she chuckles and then kisses me deeply. I kiss her back and she then pulls away when her phone starts to ring.

She sighs "I'm sorry babygirl" I smile "its okay mommy.I'll go set up for date night?" she nods "okay baby" she walks out the room and I sigh a little and walk to the bedroom to set up for date night.

She is always on the phone lately...
She hasn't spent much time with me at all this week.
Its made me upset but I suppose her work is more important.