Seventeen

🔞

A few hours later

Jungkooks pov

I yawn a little listening to jimin talking to the mafia boss. I gasp a little when she moves a hand to my inner thigh. I look at her and she smirks a little

The mafia boss huffs "please excuse me. I need to ask where the food is" jimin nods

((most of the other mafia members had gone away now))

The mafia boss leaves the room and jimin moves her hand under the hoodie I was in to my panties. I look at her shocked

What. Is. She. Doing?!!!!

She looks at me and whispers "stay quite babygirl~" my eyes widen and she then kisses me, I kiss her back and gasp when she moves my panties out the way and I feel her finger gently glide over my clit.

I pull away from the kiss and look at her "m-mommy-"
The mafia boss walks back and places some food in front of us and a cupcake. He then sits down the other end of the table with food in front of him

Jimin hands me the cupcake and I gulp and take a bite. I scream a little when she pushes two fingers Into my pussy without warning.

I drop the cupcake on my lap and gasp "w-w-wait-" jimin picks it up with her other hand and smirks "is the frosting nice?" I nod "y-yes" she nods and then starts to slowly thrust her fingers while talking to the mafia boss

I whine a little and grip her shirt. I start to subtly move my hips to get her fingers deeper.

5 minutes later

Jimin pulls her fingers out making me gasp and whisper "no no no no no no" I grab her hand and she looks at me "we're leaving now baby" I stand up pulling the bottom of the hoodie down.
Jimin then picks up the cupcake

Jimin then huffs not even bothering to say goodbye. We walk out to the car and I climb in quickly.
Jimin climbs in placing the cupcake on the dashboard and she then starts to drive.

I spread my legs and whine "C-can I?" she glances at me and nods "yes" I smile and take my panties off chucking them into the back of the car.
She gasps "shit baby. You're so wet"

I nod "w-well your touch feels g-good" I gasp when she then stops the car in an abandoned parkinglot. I look at her and she takes her belt off and moves her seat forward. She climbs out the car making me very confused.

She then opens the back door and makes all the back seats fold down. She points at the back "in. Now" I climb into the back of the car and she smirks and climbs in beside me. She shuffles me back a little since we have loads more room.

She licks her lips "we're lucky we have blackout windows on his car" I giggle a little and then lay down a little and spread my legs for her. She smirks "you've got crumbs on your thighs"

I gasp when she then leans down and licks the crumbs off my thighs. She looks at me and smirks "so tasty~" I tilt my head when she then grabs the cupcake and uses her finger to wipe the frosting off the top of it.

I blush madly when she whipes the frosting over my pussy. She puts the cupcake back and then chucks her jacket in thr front.

She leans down and places a soft kiss on my clit making me gasp a little, I moan when she starts to lick the frosting off my pussy. I grip her hair tightly "ahhhh nghhh~"

She licks all the frosting off my pussy, she then thrusts three fingers Into me making me buck my hips up and moan loudly, she thrusts them fast and hitting my G-spot.

I arch my back and scream "FUCK! R-right there!! Y-yes!~" I move my hips to meet her fingers as she thrusts them into me.

I then moan as she leans down and sucks on my clit.
I grip her hair tightly and release all over her fingers, she groans a little. I let go of her hair and she sits up pulling her fingers away

She looks at her fingers and smirks then licking my cum off her fingers, she then kisses me deeply. I kiss her back wrapping my arms around her neck, she swirls her tounge around mine and then pulls away "want to go home and continue?"

I nod quickly. She chuckles and we both then climb into the front and she starts to drive home

She moves one hand to my thigh "you did so well today baby. You sat nicely in the meeting" I smile "do I get a reward?" she smirks "of course you do~"

Oooo I can't wait to get home~~