Thirteen

Jimins pov

I walk into my house and hear a giggle. I smirk a little "oh what a naughty girl~" I walk into the bedroom but don't see her.
I walk around the house slowly taking my jacket off "where could she be~"

I hear jungkook giggle. I then walk to the closet and open it quickly "GOTCHA!" she laughs a little "hiya mommy~" she licks her lips. I grip her chin tightly "you're so naughty. Sending mommy naughty photos while mommy is in a meeting~"

She smiles "I wanted you so bad mommy~" I lead her back to the bedroom

I push her onto the bed and then take off the bra and panties she was in so she's bare under me. I bite my lip "ravashing~" she giggles a little.
I take my clothes off and chuck them onto the floor and then move down between her legs "such a cute little pussy~" she moves so she's up on her elbows and looks down at me

She gasps when I ghost my tounge over her pussy. She looks at me "m-mommy~"

I smirk seeing her nipples peel into hard buds. I lick my lips and then gently take her nipple into my mouth and swirl my tounge around it.

Jungkook gasps gripping my hair tightly "ahh!~" I pull away from her nipple and she looks up at me "m-mommy p-please~" I nod and move between her legs making her look down at me again and smirk a little

I then lean closer and flick the tip of my tounge over her clit and her thighs tremble a little. I smile "good girl" I then gently bite her bud making her hands fly down to my hair gripping it tightly "nghhhh!~"

She then whines "p-please mommy... I-I want your tounge so bad~" she bucks her hips against my face making me smirk. I then nod and let my tounge trail down her folds until-

"fuck!!!~" jungkook screams when I slam my tounge quickly inside of her pussy. Her walls clench around my tounge making me groan a little

I move closer to her to thrust my tounge further inside of her pussy. I hold her shaky thighs down so I can flick my tounge inside her tight opening. She moans loudly, her whole body tensing up causing her thighs to hit my head but I don't mind

This is so addicting
The way my tounge is constricted filly sheathed by Jungkooks pulsating pussy, not missing a drop of her juices as they flooded out of her onto my tounge.

I slowly push a finger into her entrance while my tounge movements don't stop. She grips my hair tightly making me groan a little. She moans loudly as I thrust a finger into her while eating her pussy

I add a second finger making her back arch and a loud moan leave her lips.
I thrust two fingers inside of her quickly and hard. I slowly pull my tounge away so I can feel the entrance of her hot, tight opening.

I move and sit up a little just leaving my fingers inside of her. She grinds against my hand and I feel her walls clenching around my fingers. I look at her "can I fit another?~" she nods "y-yes yes yes~" I add a third finger into her pussy making her moan "ahhhh nghhh~"

I look down and watch my fingers moving in and out of her pussy. She moves her hands to the sheets and grips them tightly. I lick my lips "spread your pussy open for mommy. Mommy wants to see~"

Jungkook moves her hands down to her pussy and spreads it open for me. I bite my lips "so pink and pretty~" she arches her back moaning when I pull my fingers out of her. She whines a little.

I then move back between her legs and quickly thrust my tounge back into her quickly making her gasp and buck her hips up "ahhhhhhh! Oh!~" she grips my hair tightly as I flick my tounge  harder and faster over her clit. Her walls clench around my tounge

I reach down to my own clit and fastly rub it with my thumb letting out a groan. I continue to rub my own clit while flicking my tounge over Jungkooks clit listening to her loud moans.

I pull away and place a soft kiss on her clit letting her calm down a little. I then flick my tounge once over her clit and she gasps "oh my god~"
I then do it again and she opens her eyes widen gripping my hair tightly "FUCK!~"

I then suck on her clit making her scream out my name. I continue to rub my own clit and she screams out again and cums.
I make sure to get all of her juices in my mouth.

I pull my hand away from my own clit and then smirk a little when she pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me moving so her clit is against mine and she starts to grind it against mine slowly "taking control I see~" she breathes heavily "I-I just wanna make mommy feel good~" she grinds a little harder against me.

I moan. She grips my thigh and breathes heavily. She gasps when i flips us over so im on top but keep my clit against hers and lean down to suck on her nipple hard. I swirl my tounge around her nipple and she moans softly

She moans as i start to grind my clit against hers at a slow pace which then makes us both moan.
I pull away from her breast and then begin to grind against her faster. I feel my juices from my pussy dripping onto her pussy

So sexy~

She leans up on her elbows and looks up at me as i grind my clit against hers. We both moan as i get faster and faster. She starts to move her hips as well and I feel the wetness from her my pussy leaks more.

I then grip her thigh tightly and she grips my wrist as I get faster and grinds my clit against her clit hard and fast. She moans loudly "don't stop! Fuck! Yes yes yes yes yes!!!~"

I moan and we both then grind against one another. We both let out a moan of each others name as we cum together.i feel her cum on my pussy and my cum dripping onto hers.
I stop moving but stay where i am. I feel her wetness on my pussy making me lick my lips.

I move off of her and lay on the bed spreading my legs "want some?~" she moves so shee on her knees and she then leans down and ghost her tounge over my pussy "mommy's sexy pussy. My favourite snack~"

I move my hand down and spread my pussy open for her "have some then.have mommy's cum~"her mouth waters when she sees how much i came.
She then licks up my pussy. I groan a little

She lets out a soft moan and then licks my pussy clean swallowing all my cum. I brush my hand through her hair "good girl~" she sits up "mommy tastes so good.. My favourite~" i smirk "let me see your cute little pussy again~" she moves so she's led on her back.

I go between her legs again and watch her cum dripping from her pussy. I lick my lips "you deserve a punishment for sending me those naughty photos while I'm at work~" she looks at me scared "w-wha-"

I chuckle "don't worry babygirl.... You'll feel good~"

Time for the real fun~