Ten

At the mall

Jungkooks pov

I smile as jimin walks into a cafe while I sit at a table waiting for her to come back.
I pull out my phone and giggle a little looking at my lockscreen

I gasp a little when someone sits down in front of me. I look up and see a man sat there smirking at me "hey mama~" my eyes widen "excuse me?... I think you have the wrong girl" he leans closer to me "nah, you're perfect~"

I shake my head "I have a girlfriend" he shrugs "I don't see her~"

"turn around"

The man rolls his eyes and turns around and I smile a little seeing jimin stood behind him. She smirks "now you see her" the man looks her up and down "I don't see much"

Omg does this man not know who she is?!

Jimins eyes darken "get the fuck away from my girlfriend before I rip your cock off and feed it to your child" his eyes widen and he then stands up "oh don't be ridiculous. You're a woman! No woman could ever kill a man!"

I roll my eyes and stand up "that's sexist...any woman could kill a man" jimin smirks "with the right motivation. Now, before I really lose my shit...MOVE. AWAY. FROM. MY. GIRLFRIEND!" the man nods "fine fine! I'll leave.."

He then hands me a piece of paper "if you raise your standards you know where I am" I see jimin reaching for her gun. I rush over to her and look at the man and go to speak but jimin grabs my chin and makes me look at her "you. Are. Mine"

I nod "only yours" she leans closer to me and looks over at the man "why don't you take one last look at what you will never have~" I giggle a little when she spins me around

The man states at me and jimin then makes me face her again and smiles "say bye bye to this asshole babygirl" she leans down and kisses my neck. I look at the man "bye bye" the man glares at us and then storms off.

Jimin moves away from my neck "we are going home right now" I pout "but I didn't get my cookie.." she looks at me and her eyes soften "fine... We will wait for your cookie. Do not look at anyone else in this mall"

I nod "yes mommy~" we both sit down and she leans back in her chair "good girl~" I giggle and then pull my phone out again and look at my lockscreen blushing a little.

Jimin tilts her head "why you all flustered for?" I show her my lockscreen and she laughs a little "I see" I tilt my head "what's your lockscreen?" she pulls out her phone and hands it to me

I look at it and blush a little

I pass her phone back and she smirks "it's my gorgeous babygirl" I giggle "I love you" she smiles "I love you too baby" I go to hold her hand but the waiter walks over so I move my hands away quickly and look down

The waiter places my apple juice and cookie in front of me and Jimins coffee in front of her and then scurries away quickly. I look up and smile widely and then look at jimin who nods "eat it up then baby"

I pick up my cookie and eat it while she drinks her coffee looking around.
I eat my cookie and drink my juice

Jimins pov

I look around and spot a group of guys staring at me and jungkook. I roll my eyes and look back at jungkook who was cutely eating her cookie and sipping her juice.

She's so cute
God I'm so lucky~