Nineteen

One hour later

Jimins pov

I sit in front of this elderly man who was trying to flirt with me. My eyes darken and I go to speak but get cut off by the door opening. I turn around and my eyes widen seeing jungkook wearing

 I turn around and my eyes widen seeing jungkook wearing

I stare at her. She smirks "I'm baaaaack~" I smile. She walks to me and kisses me deeply. I kiss her back and she then slowly pulls away and looks at the man "I'd stop flirting with her if I was you" the man stands up "show some respect for me you damn slave!!!"

Her eyes darken and she then snatches my gun from me "I'M NOT A FUCKING SLAVE!" she shoots him right between the eyes and her eyes darken. I stand up "whoa whoa whoa baby" I grab her hands and make her look at me

She sighs "I'm not a slave. I'm your girlfriend and I'm sick and tired of people thinking I'm a slave. I'm going to prove it to them. Im not a slave"

I nod "alright babygirl. Alright. Let's calm down. You can prove it to them tommorow, right now you're gonna move that pretty little butt of yours to the bathroom so we can have a bubble bath and relax"

She immediately calms down "together?" I nod "we'll have it together. Come on, the maids will clean the body up" she smiles and we walk to the bathroom and run a bath.

We both climb into the bath after I fold up our clothes. Jungkook sits between my legs leaning back against my chest. I wrap my arms around her and gently kiss her cheek "you got really angry today. Is everything okay?" she nods "I'm just annoyed that everyone thinks I'm your slave"

I nod and she leans her head back against my shoulder "can I start to come to the missions with you?" i shame my head "jesus no babygirl. You have nightmares watching a scary movie! I do a lot worse to people than those spooky monsters do"

She pouts "but mommy-" I shake my head "no baby, I don't want you to become scared of me. You can kill twice a week and then afterwards we cuddle and watch cartoons so you don't have nightmares.we've discussed this haven't we baby?"

She nods and looks down "yes mommy..i just want to prove myself as your girlfriend!" I smile "you already do. Don't listen and think about what other people say. We're mafia bosses baby, we don't need to go on other people opinions"

She looks at me and I kiss her gently. She kisses me back smiling a little. I slowly pull away "I love you babygirl" she snuggles up to me more "I love you too mommy"
I close my eyes and tip my head back..

Having a bubble bath with jungkook is the highlight of my days.. So relaxing and do calming and loving..

I'll make sure everyone knows she's my girlfriend by tomorrow~