Seven

Jungkooks pov

I stay sat on Jimins lap while she talks to the other people in the room. I look at her and fiddle with her necklace while she talks.

She gently pats my butt making me stop fiddling and look down at my lap. She moves a hand to my thigh and I smile a little and fiddle with her fingers

I perk up a little when jimin shrugs "just kill them. And make it fucking painful" I look up and a man looks at me "Why is this girl even here? She's completely oblivious to everything and wouldn't be able to hurt a fly!" jimin nods "well it's a good thing she doesn't have to"

The man scoffs "so why is she here? You deserve better then her. You are literally the most dangerous person in the world and she is just.. Some girl who looks cute" Jimins eyes darken "my princess is better then anyone"

The man laughs "she is pathetic and weak jimin! She-what is she doing" I tie my hair up in a ponytail and stand up.
Jimin looks at me "princess?" I smile "I'm okay mommy.."

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook walk over to Connor (the man who was talking shit about her) her heels making a noise with every step she takes.
I sit up straight when I notice she has taken my gun

Oh?... What is she up to~

Jungkook stands behind him "why do you think I'm so weak and pathetic may I ask?" Connor turns around "just fucking look at you. But now I see you up close you look like some slut who spreads her legs for anyone"

Jungkook smiles and then grabs his tie he was wearing tightly pulling him down to her level and she then giggles  "I'm not as weak as I look... I did Taekwondo for most of my childhood and i also know how to use a gun!" she then let's him go and fixes his tie

She looks at me and I nod "go on babygirl. I know you wanna~" she giggles and then pulls out my gun making Connor gasp and look at me "I'm one of the best members of this mafia! You can't let her do this!"

I lean back in my chair "she can do whatever she wants to do....unless it's in the bedroom~" jungkook aims the gun at him and then-

*BANG*

Connors body falls to the floor and jungkook smiles and walks back to me. I take the gun back "no more killing for you babygirl. You'll end up having nightmares about it" she nods and then leans her head on my shoulder and starts to fiddle with my fingers again.

The other members look at her shocked. I raise an eyebrow "stop staring at my girlfriend you perverts. I'll gouge out all of your eyes if you continue" they all look away and jungkook giggles a little.

I take her hair out of a ponytail and run my hand through it.

I then continue the meeting with the mafia.

A few hours later

I look up when all the mafia members leave the room but there are some people still seated.
I look up and see yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, jin and taehyung all still sat down.

Hoseok wraps an arm around yoongi "wow chim...you got a good one"

Jungkook cuddles up to me more and I pull her skirt down a little so it covers more of her thighs and then keep my hand on it so it doesn't slide up

T

aehyung leans back and winks at jungkook "she's cute"

My blood boils but I don't show my anger. I wrap my arm tightly around jungkook "she is isn't she...and she's all mine. You know I don't like to share my things" taehyung nods "I know. I know"

Jungkook sits up a little and fiddles with my jacket. I look at her "are you bored?" she shakes her head and then mumbles "t-theyre all so intimidating...i-im s-scared" my eyes widen a little and I then kiss her head "I'll protect you it's okay"

She nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck and I gently stroke her hair while talking to my friends

After a few minutes jungkook slowly falls asleep in my arms but I continue to stroke her hair..

I sigh when my father walks into the room "Park jimin.. We need to talk.. Now" I huff and then all the others walk out.
My father sits down opposite me and then glances at jungkook

I wonder what this is about now..
I just want to go home and cuddle up in bed with jungkook.
Is that too much to fucking ask for?!!