Six

A few hours later

Jungkooks pov

I stand in front of my mirror in Jimins shirt that she left here. I giggle a little and scream a little when someone wraps their arms around my waist. I turn around and relax when I see jimin, she smiles "you look so beautiful babygirl~"

I smile "thank you eonni.." she makes me turn around and pecks my lips "I have a big meeting tonight so I won't be able to stay with you tonight" I whine and then wrap my arms around her neck.

She moves her hands to my ass and then smirks "wanna come with me?~" I nod "I'd love to~" she pulls me closer and then kisses me deeply and I kiss back.

She then pulls away and steps back looking me up and down and smiles "oh I have the perfect outfit for you~" I tilt my head and she then pulls me over to a bag which was now on the bed

Jimin pulls out an outfit and hands it to me and then pulls out another outfit and puts it next to the bag.

She looks at me and smirks "change then babygirl~" I hesitate but then undress and she licks her lips "so gorgeous~" I change into the outfit

Jimin stands up and then ruffles my hair a little. She nods "fucking gorgeous~" I blush a little and she then changes her outfit

I bite my lip and she then looks at me "like what you see babygirl?" I nod "I do mommy

I bite my lip and she then looks at me "like what you see babygirl?" I nod "I do mommy...you look so sexy" she smiles and then kisses my cheek "lets go"

Jimin gently grabs my hand and pulls me out to the car. I climb in and so does she and she starts the car. She then glances at me "my father will be there aswell as a few others" I nod "okay. Can I-i just stay with you?"

She nods "I wouldn't let you away from me anyway babygirl. Don't worry" she moves a hand to my thigh and I put my hand on top or hers.

We arrive at a huge building. Jimin parks the car and then we both climb out, she then grabs my hand "come on" I nod and follow her inside the building.
My eyes widen seeing loads of security guards.

One man stops jimin "excuse me...she isn't allowed in here" he points to me. Jimin glares at him "don't fucking point at my girlfriend" the man's eyes widen and jimin then stamps on his foot making him groan in pain.

Jimin smiles "have a good night" she then pulls me into the room and I gasp hiding behind her when I see loads of men (a few women) with guns and loads of weapons in front of them sat at a huge table.

Jimin looks at me "baby?" I gulp. She turns to me and pecks my lips "they won't hurt you.its okay" she then walks and sits at the end of the table. I see a chair next to hers but also next to a man.

I stand beside jimin. She looks at me and shakes her head "come sit on my lap babygirl" I nod and climb onto her lap and sit facing her and away from all the weird people I don't know.

She rests her hands on my waist while I wrap my arms around her neck and play with her long hair..

I didn't realise what job she had until now..
I-I'm so scared....