Twenty-two

The next day

Jungkooks pov

I giggle "mommy I can do that" she shakes her head "I'll do it babygirl. You sure you got everything?" I nod "yep!" she finishes putting all the bags in the car.

I look at her "where will we go mommy?" she smirks "that's a surprise~" I tilt my head "it will take us 3 days to get there?" she nods "we'll be driving slow and take breaks every hour and doing the math, yeah, about 3 days" I nod "oki!"

We both climb into the car and she starts the car "ready babygirl?" I nod "yes mommy" she smiles and then rests her hand on my thigh and she starts to drive.

I look out the window "we will be away from the house for a week" she nods "we will. Is that okay baby?" I nod "I'm excited mommy" she smiles and then gently rubs my thigh with her thumb.

I rest my hand on top of hers and then pull out my phone "huh? Mommy I have a message from one of your mafia men" she tilts her head "what?" I open the message and sigh "turn the car around..." she looks at me "what?"

I show her the message

Mommy's work person
I heard your girlfriend is out of town for a week. Let's have some fun😏

Jimin grabs my phone and phones him,she puts it on speaker and he answers the phone "hey, so, when should I come over~" jimin rolls her eyes "you come near my girlfriend and ill hunt you down.....youre fired by the way"

He gasps "w-wait-b-boss?!" jimin smirks and then hangs up the phone and chucks it in the backseat. I sigh "i fucking hate people like that" she nods "so do I"

We both then go silent and sit in silence for awhile..

What can we do while in a car..