Four

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jungkooks pov

I look at jimin who was playing with my hair. I sit up and sigh "eonni?" she looks at me "yes?" I sigh "are you sure about this? We've basically only just met" she sits up and nods "I've never felt more certain in all my life, I don't think it matters about how long you've known someone, when you fall in love then you're in love...Why?" I blush and shrug "it just feels like a dream... You're really pretty and-and now I have a girlfriend!"

She laughs a little and nods "you do have a girlfriend" I bite my lip and look down blushing "sorry... I-I'm making it awkward.." she genrly grabs my chin making me look up at her "don't apologise babygirl"

I lean closer to her and kiss her deeply. Jimin kisses me back moving her hand to my beast gently squeezing it. I pull away and blush looking down at her hand

She smirks and then pushes me down so I'm led on my back on the bed and she hovers over me "tie your hair up babygirl, I wanna go further~" my eyes widen "l-like... S-sex?" she nods and we then make eye contact.

I hesitate but sit up a little tying my hair up in a ponytail and lay back down "this is moving so fast..." she nods "but are you okay with this?" I nod "yes..i-im okay with this" she smiles and then kisses my cheek "I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to"

I smile and then pull her down to me and kiss her deeply

I don't care how fast this is going...
I'm in love and I don't care about anything else!

I tilt my head when jimin stands up by the bed looking at me

Jimins pov

I smirk to myself looking at my girlfriend who lays on the bed in front of me. Thinking of what to do to her~

What part I want to ravish first..
Her heavenly, thick thighs? Watch as they tremble and shake as I bite and caress them..

Or perhaps her breasts.. Oh god i love jungkooks breasts,the way they fit well in my hands, the way her sweet, pink nipples would peak up into hard, candy buds of delicious, euphoric magic beneath my tounge.

Or maybe i could just fuck her.
To Pet and trickle my fingers along the skin, to watch her pool onto the sheets beneath her, watch as every part of her body is effected with kisses and nibbles to her clit, to listen to the deliciously sweet, soft yet powerful moans~

Oh that's what I want to do...

But before I'm able to do anything. Jungkook stands up making me confused "what is it babygirl?" she turns me so my back is facing the bed and she stands in front of me.
She bites her lip wrapping her arms around my neck.

I bite my lip and then lean closer to her ear "I want to be inside you~" jungkook blushes but then shakes her head "I-I wanted to try something, I-I've never done this before s-so I wanna try something..."
I gasp a little when she pushes me onto the bed.

I look at her and raise an eyebrow when she then grabs her phone and giggles a little putting on some sexual music.
I smirk a little

What a naughty girl~

Jungkook walks over to me and pulls me over to a chair which was in the room and makes me sit down..

Maybe this girl isn't as innocent as I thought~