Fifteen

Jungkooks pov

Jimin walks to me "babygirl I want to ask something" I nod "yes?" she sighs "what do you think about having children?" I tilt my head "of my own?" she nods. I smile "I've always dreamt about it. Having a child with the one I love"

She bites her lip "what about one with me?" I see fear in her eyes. I smile "I'd carry all or your children if you wanted me to" she gasps a little "you would?" I nod "of course I would. You're the one I love and the one I want to spend my life with!"

She smiles "in the lab.. They have some of my sperm from when i-"
I gasp "I can actually carry your children?!" she nods "yes" I giggle "that's amazing!! We don't have to worry about sperm donors or anything!! And they will have both of our genes!"

She smiles "you're happy?" I nod "of course I am! We can have a baby!" I kiss her deeply and she kisses me back wrapping her arms around me tightly.

She slowly pulls away "obviously not now. But in future you'll carry my baby?" I nod "definitely!" she smiles "I fucking love you so so much"
I smile "I love you too"

She kisses me again deeply and I smile a little hearing the others cheering. I pull away and laugh a little when taehyung squeals "I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE IN NO TIME!!"

All of them run over to us and hug us both. I laugh a little and look at jimin who was looking at me smiling. She shoves the others away and cups my cheeks "I don't deserve you" I nuzzle my cheek against her hand "don't say that, it's me who doesn't deserve you"

She leans closer to me "I can't wait for the future....our future" I smile "me neither!"

This is going to be amazing!!
We can actually have our own children..
I'm so happy! And I can't wait until the future!