Sixteen

Two days later

Jungkooks pov

I

tilt my head a little as jimin briads my hair. She sighs "babygirl?" I nod "yeah?" she looks at me "you're not afraid of me are you? Because of my job?" I look at her "of course not...yes I do get scared a little but Im not scared of you. I know you won't hurt me"

I climb onto her lap when she finishes braiding my hair. She smiles "your hair is down to your ass. You might need a haircut soon" I shake my head "nooo because it won't feel the same when you pull it"

She laughs a little "you kinky little slut" I giggle "just for you~" she looks at the time "we've got a meeting. We need to go" I whine "but I don't wanna change!!" she looks me up and down "but you're just in my hoodie"

I pout "I got panties on mommy. Not just in your hoodie" she shakes her head "you can go like that..nobody will come close to you anyways" I cheer "YAAAAY!!" she chuckles.

We both then walk out to the car and climb in. I giggle a little and she starts the car and starts to drive. She glances at me "do not spread your legs though baby. You're in your sexy panties and men won't know how to hold back"

I smirk a little and spread my legs. She slaps my thigh "behave." i immediately close my legs looking down blushing. I giggle making sweater paws.
She sighs "I swear to god you are the master of mixed signals"

I look at her and tilt my head "huh?" she huffs "you're in my hoodie. It's oversized and now I'm conflicted. Am I supposed to focus on your sweater paws and kiss your forehead telling you how cute you are OR am I supposed to bend you over the nearest table and fuck you like a braindead slut?"

I giggle "either is fine with me~"  she moves her hand to my thigh. I grab her wrist "n-not right now though! We're in a car!" she laughs a little and continues to drive.

We arrive where we need to be. She stops the car and climbs out. She then opens my door and I look at her outfit "sexy~"

She laughs a little and then picks me up making sure the hoodie covers what needs to be covered

She laughs a little and then picks me up making sure the hoodie covers what needs to be covered. She then carries me into the building and huffs when a butler walks to us "miss Park!, lovely to see you again. You know where to go"

Jimin nods and then walks into a room and sits at a huge table at the end holding me on her lap. I tilt my head and whisper "are these new people?" she nods "these are a people from a big mafia... A mafia we don't like"

I nod "ohh" she nods and then I yawn a little when a man starts to talk. I look at jimins shirt and then turn so I'm sat facing her. I play with the buttons on her shirt, she looks at me and smiles a little

Something is put on the table in front of her. She leans forward and grabs it and my eyes darken when her boob almost is shown from her shirt. I hold her shirt closed while she looks at whatever it is.

She huffs "this is a bunch of useless information that won't do you any good. This information is already known by everyone" she chucks it back on the table and then looks at me. The man huffs "Park! You are getting distracted!! Send your little pet out the room if she's gonna distract you!"

My eyes widen "the fuck did you just call me?" I look at the man "do I look like an animal... Perhaps a dog? Cat? Bird?" he shakes his head "no" I nod "so I'm not a fucking pet. Watch your mouth asshole. Bare in mind that I get to contribute to Jimins decisions too"

I lean my head on Jimins chest "I don't like this man" jimin nods "not many people do babygirl. Not many people do" she leans back in her seat. I continue to play with the buttons on her shirt. She then takes her gloves off and passes them to me to fiddle wirh

I smile a little and fiddle with her gloves while she talks to the man.

We go to so many meetings and I always get called her pet or a slave and I don't like it!..
Stupid mafia men....