𝟎𝟏𝟓. like the rich girl promised

❛ either, you are in love with someone or you're not. fear is complicated, not love ❜

THE FIVE LAIRS ALL SOMEHOW MANAGED TO FALL ASLEEP AFTER THE REVELATIONS FROM THE NIGHT AFTER THE DANCE. Valerie was sound sleep on Spencer's day bed as the others were scattered across her room. She was only awakened by the loud footsteps of an over-excited Montgomery girl.

"Aria, let us sleep for gods sack the sun hasn't even raised yet." Valerie complained as she noted that the room was still dark with only a small amount of sun peeping through the opening of the curtain.

"That is because the curtains are still closed, Val." Aria countered moving to the curtain and pulling it fully back allowing a stream of sunlight to engulf the room.

Valerie groggily sat up, rubbing her tired eyes as the sun was bright. "Well aren't you all-wise and knowing."

Aria raced back downstairs, the four groggy girls reluctantly following down after her. She was adamant to show them something that she noticed in the picture that A had delivered them the previous night.

"Wait. Where's lan?" Emily asked, last night still prominent in her thoughts, staggering behind Valerie who was gripping the railing.

"Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa." Spencer answered as she too made her way slowly down the stairs.

Hanna reached her hands up as she let out a big yawn. "I didn't realize life existed at this hour."

"Come on, guys, just walk." Aria rolled her eyes as her friends exaggerated, shooing her friends over to the living room. "You need to see this."

Valerie slumped onto the couch and looked back at Aria. "I hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it."

"I'll make coffee." Spencer volunteered as she headed towards the kitchen.

"Well, when it's ready just pour it down my throat." Hanna replied as she sat down next to Valerie leaned into her closing her eyes.

"I just need the quick release of sleep, that someone has rudely awaken me from." Valerie complained, eyeing Aria pointedly.

Spencer's eyes caught sight of the laptop on the table, displaying the picture in all of its glory. "I thought we were done looking at this. I mean, we know the shadow is lan, right?"

"You woke us up for this?" Valerie muttered as she looked up at the brunette with desperation.

"It's important." Aria replied, as she walked towards the printer, hurriedly snatching the paper from the slot. "I couldn't let it go."