𝟎𝟑𝟑. is there a creepier word than creepy

❛ from the moment you become a spectator, everything is downhill. it is a life that ends before the cheering and the shouting die ❜

THE FIVE GIRLS WERE ALL STANDING ANXIOUSLY ON THE FRONT PORCH OF THEIR THERAPISTS' HOME, TRYING TO FIND SOME ANSWERS. Valerie put her hands up against the glass as she peered through on the of the windows that was aligned with a view into the living room, nothing seemed out of place. Valerie didn't know what she was hoping to find when they went back to Dr Sullivan's office and then her home, it was as though she disappeared without a trace or warning.

Valerie was hoping that their therapist had just gone away for the week and that it had nothing to do with sudden announcement of knowing who A was. The young girl was riddled with guilt as she wondered if the liars were anyway responsible for what had happened to Dr Sullivan. She wouldn't put it past what the mysterious cyber stalker was capable of but she didn't want to think of the worst case scenario.

The girls were once again left with more questioned than there was answers.

"Dr. Sullivan! Are you home?" Hanna called out as she knocked on the front door again, all the girls watch expectantly hoping that this time someone would came to answer it.

"Hi, you've reached Anne Sullivan." The familiar voicemail that has been set by Dr Sullivan, played out of the speaker of Spencer's phone. "I've been called out of town on a family emergency. If you need immediate attention, please see your physician for a referral."

"I got the same voicemail." Aria noted as she moved towards the girls from the other side of the porch.

"She probably sent it to all of her clients." Spencer sighed as she put her phone back in her cardigan pocket.

"She's not here." Valerie shook her head dispiritingly, as she moved away from the house, feeling like a creep for looking into someone else's window. "Where is she?"

"Looks like she didn't come home last night either." Spencer said as she crouched low, picking up the two newspapers on the porch. "She hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers."

"Maybe we should call the police." Emily suggested, looking helplessly at the girls.

"And say what to Officer Garrett when he starts asking us questions?" Valerie asked, as she rolled her eyes at the girl. "We can't call the police, when have they ever been on our side."

"Valerie's right, Em." Spencer agreed, as she leant against one of the pillars of the porch. "Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason - they're all connected, we can't trust any of them."