Angels & Demons

One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.” 
                                                                ― Steven Moffat

        They say that you don't have control to whom, when, where, and what you love -- it just happens the way the universe can never explain. It's the same as death. You don't have power for these two, they just happen.

        But what should happen when death is there to get you, but love will save you?

        ...

        I don't know either. What's clear is that one day when I woke up, I've learned that Earth is not just as simple as the homos, it's what they call us, can see it. It's a shared planet of humans, angels, demons, and other "unworldly" creatures.

        What's even weird? I fell in love with one of them. 

        I fell in love with this arrogant, conceited, egocentric, immodest demon prince.

        Can he love me back? Would he choose me over his world? Can this love unite two different worlds together? What's the trade for this?

        I don't know. I can't think. But wait, my prince is calling me.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Hello there loves! I will be posting "The Fallen" kapag malapit ng matapos yung TGTOF. So, ito po yung movie ni Emmie sa TGTOF -- kumbaga, fictional out of fiction. :)

PS. This story is not against any faith/ religion, and I'm trying my best na walang maisama dito. :) Plus, this is not a demonic story or something related to that. 

Thanks! <3