Chapter 7-The Stupid Argument

WEEEEEeeeee~ New chapter! =D Keep voting and Commenting, FOLKS!!!

Chapter 7

What did he just said?

I shook my head to clear the think confusing air that was playing tricks in my mind and pushed myself away from him. I am so not letting myself get hugged that easily. I put on my fiercest expression on my face to let him be afraid of me if he ever did something beyond his control.

“So?” He asked, his lips were curved into a mischievous grin. He was not affected by my anger at all. How was that possible? Every guy was afraid of me if I ever shown the bad side of me.

I was too angry to comprehend whatever his question was so I said, “Fine!”

He stretched his hand out to me. I swept it aside and walked away from him. I was not in a mood to be played and I will definitely win this bloody bet. How can a fan manipulate me in betting such useless matter? I did not know why and I didn’t intend to find out. Right now, I had only one goal which is winning this bet and shoved it up his ass.

Without having any consciousness on where I was going as anger clouded my mind, someone knocked me onto the ground and my ass will hit the ground first if Dion had not reached behind me and catch me from falling. I jerked myself free from his touch and glared at the person who was so careless to knock me down.

“Where are your bloody eyes?” I demanded, giving the man who knocked me a full sneering look from his head to his toe. I should be afraid of him because he was at least 7 feet tall and man, his muscle were so big and it looked as solid as a building. But, I wasn’t scared by his presence at all.

“Look where you are going, bitch.” He leered at me, standing more closer to me so I had to lift my head up to glare at him but his chest were too big and it almost block his face from my view.

“What did you-“I was cut off when Dion pulled me back and stood between the guy and me. He was scowling, obviously by the look on his face when I was forced to move back.

I was overwhelmed by the feeling of being protected and I almost let myself to feel some affection towards Dion. I balled my fist and pushed him away from my view. I did not care if he’s protecting me but I was so not letting him be the Hero and catch my heart just like in the movie; girls fall for the guy who saved them and you know. And I am not like that!

“Chloe…” he started to say but shut his mouth when I looked over my shoulder to stare coldly at him.

“It’s Candice.” I said softly but sounded lethal. “Don’t try to be the hero and don’t think this can make me fall for you,”

He widened his eyes in surprised like he never thought of this at all but I didn’t care. I turned back to the big man and spat, “Get lost from my way,”

“You think I was going to make you fall for me by doing this?” Dion sudden laughter seemed to stop whatever the big guy in front of me wanted to say. He twisted me around like a ballerina dancing on the spot.