Part 10

Warning: Mature and might disturb your feelings athunale please kova padama padinga

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Sithara leaned against the counter and dialled Amaira's number.

" Busy ah ?" She asked smiling softly and she traced her cup.

" Ille di, yenna vishayam ?" Amaira asked.

" Ille unge Anna veetuku vantutara?" She asked in a soft voice.

" Sabhaa! Yendi ipidi irruke! " Amaira sighed

" Pish...solludi..." Sithara said exhaling her breath.

" Lunch ke veetuku vanthan...inge amma yen apidi panna nu ketanga...sapadathe poitan...innum varale pothuma ?" Amaira said resignedly.

" Mani 9 achu di," Sithara said worriedly.

" Athuku naa yenna panna mudiyum ? Avan than avan ishatuku panra! Nee ivana pati yosichi unnode mood ah kedukathe!" Amaira said.

" Sighs...seri bye," Sithara said and cut the call.

She rubbed her forehead, releasing a loud sigh. She turned around and inspected the leftover food in the house. She bite her lips and walked outside of the kitchen. Lakshmi and Ravi Raghavendra was nowhere to be found while Mihira was sitting on the edge of the pool dangling her legs inside the pool as she video called with Yantra. Vajra and Anitha were already in their room.

Sithara exhaled her breath before walking back to the kitchen. She placed the food into a tiffen carrier and walked towards her grandfather's study. She exhaled her breath seeing the shawl hanging on the rack. She quickly wrapped the shawl over her head and scurried out of the house.

" Anna auto parunge please," she said to the guard who frowned at her.

" Yenma inthe nerathula...veetle yelarukum teriyuma ?" The man asked.

Sithara gave a smile making the man nod his head and walked outside before hailing an auto. She smiled at the guard and nod her head before giving the address to the auto man.

She paid the auto man and walked into the lift.  The apartment was dark as she opened the main door. She quickly switch on the light and walked towards the kitchen, placing the tiffen carrier on the counter.

She wrapped the shawl and placed it on the couch before tying her hair into a knot as she walked into Naveen's room.

Her eyes widen as she stared at the mess. She shook her head before picking up the empty beer cans and bottles, throwing them on the waste bin. Her eyes swelled with tears as her heart beat loudly seeing used condoms laying on the bed and floor. She swallowed her saliva and cleaned the bed, sniffling as she changed the soiled sheets. She went outside and threw the rubbish before sweeping his room and placing the sheets into the washing machine. Sithara shook her head as she saw the condom box laying on the sink. She took the box and placed it on his side stand table, as she smiled with tears running down her cheeks.

Sithara swallowed her sobs as she heard the main door opened followed by a loud thump signaling that someone shut the door as passionate moans emerged from within the hall. Sithara sighed and walked out of his room standing at his door watching him making out with a beautiful slender woman with luscious bosom and a long glistening hair. He pressed himself at her as the woman tried to open his jacket.

Sithara coughed loudly making them stumble for each other. The woman narrowed her eyes while Naveen's face turned pale seeing her standing there with her  tear stricken face. Sithara gave a wobbly smile.

" Sapadu pantry le irruke, room clean paniten...saptutu continue pannunge," she said with a breaking voice as she gave him a bright wide smile while tears rolled down her cheek.