Chapter 55

Mrs Achuta stood in front of Akilandeshwari glaring at the matriarch with tears flowing down her cheeks as she pointed her index finger at Akilandeshwari.

" Aaryn kalayanam ke na patte asingam pathele ippe ninge Kishan kalayanam push panalam nu solringe!" She blubbered angrily.

Akilandeshwari stood tall. Her eyebrows raised as her upper lip curled into a scowl. She looked at Mr Acutha who engrossed himself with the newspaper making her snort.

" Un purushan naa sonathuku yethachum bathil sonana ? Ille thane...aprom yenna ?" She asked as her corner of her lips curled slightly.

Thara exhaled her breath,swallowing her saliva as she walked into the dining room carrying a bowl of gravy.
Mrs Achuta sneered at Thara while Akilandeshwari glowered at her daugther in law.

" Athu yepidi...née matum vere yenavo love panitu kalyanam pannitu yen paiyana mayiki vechiruke Ana Nadiya ke Kishan kalyanam panrathu matum ippe venam nu solirka!" Mrs Acutha shouted causing Thara gasp and look incredulous at the glaring woman.

" Née yethuku avala ilukure!" Akilandeshwari hissed making Mrs Achuta wail loudly seeing Aaryn walking down the stairs.

Aaryn furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Mr Acutha who glanced at Aaryn before flipping the newspaper. Aaryn sighed and shook his head seeing Akilandeshwari staring at him with a regal look while Mrs Achuta sniffled and clutched his hands.

Thara's eyes widened seeing her husband's face expression change as the woman sobbed. She bite her lower lips watching Mrs Achuta's crocodile tears pouring out from her cheek while Aaryn's face turned into concern.

" Ma what happened," he asked patting her back.

Mrs Achuta swallowed her saliva and looked at him with redden eyes.

" Kishan ke ippe marriage venam nu solranga...Avanuku marriage Ana thana company le oru position kedaikum nu sonnanga ippe ipidi solranga...Yen Aaryn...avan un thambi illeya...Yen yenna mattum ipidi panringe...Un kalyanam ke naa yevalo aasai ah irunthe but un pondati..." she started wailing loudly making Aaryn's eyebrows squished together with his lips flattened.

Mrs Achuta sniffled loudly and wiped her nose. " Avanga amma yen kitte akka ve kutitu varathule yeneke yetachum problem ah nu ketanga...avanga face eh serile! Akka ke crowd bayam nu than na venam nu sonne...Athu patathe unge appa kitte ava appa pesi aprom yellarum yenomo yen mele problem maari akitanga! Yenda naa un amma illaya! Unne naa valakalaya!! Sollu da! Yenda apidi panna! Naane surprise ah akka ve kutitu varalam nu irunthe avanga amma ketathum...Ana kadaisile yellarum yenna than humiliate panninge! " She said blubbering loudly.

" Yenge na-" Thara opened her mouth when Aaryn turned around and looked at her sharply making her gasp.

" Unne naa pesa sonena! " He growled making her blink. Her chin dripped down as her ears turn red. Her shoulders slumped as she turned around and sprinted away.

Thara cleared her throat seeing the maids gossiping loudly. The servant's eyes widen in worry seeing her standing infront of the door. Thara's chest tightened as her face began to feel impossibly hot.

" Attai ki sapadu ready ah ?" She asked in a hard voice.

The cook immediately jumped as quickly pass her the concoction making her frown as she eyes the gooey substances.

" Yenna kandravi ithu!" She hissed making the cook purse her lips together.

" Madam sonathu thaan nanga seirom...Aaryn Sir yethuva Irunthalum avanga solrathe follow panna sonaru," the woman said with a tall stand making Thara exhaled her breath loudly before storming away from the kitchen.