Chapter 38

Thara gave a small smile to Anitha as she stood outside the school gate.

" Sorry...veetle yelarum busy athan naa vanthe," she said in a quiet voice.

Anitha's face turned slightly pinkish and the girl rushed to hug Thara. Thara exhaled her breath pat Anitha's shoulders.

" Vajra Anna ippe un kude pesalam solttina ka yenna Appa and Amma are now happy with you," Anitha said making Thara's face slightly brighten.

Anitha then stepped aside and gave her a small look making Thara knit her eyebrows together, a confused smile played on her lips as she saw Anitha's face.

" Yenna ?" Thara asked making the girl wrinkle her nose.

" Unna nanga forgive pannanuma ?" She asked in a serious tone.

Thara gave a small nod making her hum. She squealed seeing Vajra and told Thara to wait before dragging her brother to the side. Thara snorted watching the two brats whispering to each other before giving a high five  Vajra hold Anitha's hands and the two walked towards her. Vajra kept a straight face and nudged Anitha's shoulders.

" OK nanga unne forgive pannanumna...yengeluku née Rose milk aprom Kulfi lam vangi kudukunum!" She said in a serious tone.

Thara let out peals of laughters as her gave flushed. Vajra and Anitha drawed their eyebrows together watching her with a pout. Thara chuckled and nod her head. The children looked at each other before turning to face Thara.

" Restaurant lam mudiyathu! Yengeluku Road side le irunthe venum!" Vajra said making Thara blink.

" Yethu Roadside ah...eh Appa ke terinja..." she said making Anitha shook her head while Vajra gave a small smirk.

" Yengeluku teriyum! Née appa kitte solama yenno panirke athunale thaan appa and amma un mele kovam! Ippe nanga un kude pesunumna...nanga kekarthu née vangi kudukunum...ilena nanga Uber yedutu poiruvum!" Vajra said making her sigh.

" Deyh Uber yedukarthuku kaasu and phone irruka unake !" She said making Vajra grin. He bend down and opened his backpack before showing an old J6 Samsung model. Thara's eyes widen.

" Deyh ithu Mihi ka ode palaya phone ache!" She said making Vajra nod.

" Ama sututen, thatta ode study le irunthu..." he grinned making Thara blink.

" Sim card illetha yepidi da ?" Thara asked making Vajra shook his head.

" Aashman Anna ode 3rd sim free ah thane iruntuchu...pavom avan roomle irrukum athan naa yedutu phone le potuten..." Vajra said in an innocent tone making her sigh.

Anitha tap her foot impatiently. " Ippe kutitu poviya illaya ka!" She asked making Thara nod resignedly.

Vajra and Anitha pumped their fist on the air. Thara hold both their hands as she hailed an auto.

" Ka Kulfi vanthu beach le walk poite sapdanum!" Vajra said making her nod as she rubbed her temple and directed the auto driver to go to the beach.

Thara paid the driver and ushered the children towards the beach. Anitha squealed and pointed to the Kulfi stall. Thara smiled and hold their hands before walking towards the stall. The three sat on the sandy shore as the licked their Kulfi happily watching the waves rolling.

The beach was strangely bare today making it easier for the three to find a perfect spot. She laughed watching Vajra and Anitha giggling as they playfully splashed water on each other.

" Pothum da vanga," Thara hollered holding their bags on her hand. She smiled and shook her head fondly as she pass the bags to them.

" Née innum Rose milk vangi kudukule!" Vajra said making her sigh.