Chapter 60

Disclaimer: Mature/ sexual scenes...This time I promise certain words are a little um crude...so ignore that part if your uncomfortable.
***********************************
*" Hello...ah illama sapten...ah avaru saptaru tho konjam clear panitu irruken,"* Thara said as leaned against the dining table chair, smiling slightly.

*" Uh...teriyele ma...Ille avaru late ah thaan varuvaru...naa mothele thoongiruven,"* Thara replied back, blushing hard hearing her grandmother's comment cutting her mother's reply. Thara swallowed her saliva, her toes curled up slightly as Lakshmi was admonishing Saritha and tried to ask her to help Thara with the marital life.

*" Haiyoo nanga nalla thaan irrukom...Patti..."* she said, rubbing her eyebrows when she heard Lakshmi grabbing the phone from Saritha.

*" Yethu Mihi ka va...athulam venam...haiyoo Patti na partukuren...Eh Kishan!"* Thara said stopping the man from staggering upstairs.

Thara pursed her lips together and told her grandmother, she will call later before hanging up the call. She exhaled her breath and watched the man's Adams apple bobbing as he covered his mouth slightly.

" Saptiya ?" Thara asked making him nod his head.

Thara pressed her lips into a thin line. " Mele Alli innum thoongula...parthu po...ava inthe maari unna parka vendam," Thara said eying Kishan who hiccuped and gave a small smile before staggering upstairs.

Thara's eyes widened seeing Mrs Achuta staggering inside the house with a wobbly feet, as she cackled loudly. She shook her head and turned her heels and left the half sobriety woman staggering upstairs.

" Yenna kudumbamo!" She muttered under her breath as she walked into the kitchen.

" Patti and Alli ke milk ready ah ?" She asked the maid who gave a small smile and nod.

She took the tray from the maid and walked pass the corridor into a small passageway and knocked the door, smiling as she heard the boisterous voice giving permission.

Akilandeshwari smiled widely, placed her novel on the small coffee table while Thara walked in carrying the tray.

" Inthanga Patti, Cheeni konjam korava thaan poda sonne," she said smiling a little as she placed the cup on the table.

Akilandeshwari pat Thara's shoulders, smiling widely as she nod her head.

" Aaryn paal kudikamata ma," she said furrowing her eyebrows.

Thara chuckled and nod her head. " Ithu Alli ki...ava kitte paal kudika soltu, paduka solanum," she said making Akilandeshwari sighed, smiling slightly.

" Naa rombhe kavalapaten...Aaryn ke vara pondati...inthe ponna yepidi partukava nu...Yen decision inthe vaati thappu ille proof paniten ma," Akilandeshwari said swallowing her saliva as her breath hitch slightly.

Thara gave a small smile and pat her shoulders. She placed the tray on the coffee table before kneeling next to Akilandeshwari and grasp her hands. Thara looked at the woman with shiny eyes.

" Patti...ninge yenna nenachi choose paninge nu teriyele Ana Mrs Achuta sonna maari...yeneke nijamalum past irunturuku...Sighs...Ana ivara kalyanam naa mullu manasa odatha panikiten..." she said earnestly making Akilandeshwari sigh and pat her cheeks, smiling softly. Thara exhaled her breath and gave the woman a tight hug before walking out of the room.

She smiled softly and kissed Alli's cherubic cheeks and then covering her with the blanket before switching the lights off.

Her eyes narrowed watching Aaryn standing infront of the  door opposite his study. She blinked seeing the man inserting a key and unlock the door knob before walking inside. Thara raised her eyebrows and turned towards the Nanny, voicing her confusion. The nanny scratched her forehead and told Thara that only Aaryn has the key and he doesn't even allow the maids to enter the room and clean it. Thara nod her head and exhaled her breath before passing the tray to the woman, thanking her and bidding her goodnight before walking towards her own room.