Part 16

Thara rubbed her forehead as she looked at the sheet infront of her. She blinked staring at the amount, biting her pen her lips as she tried to work out on the price.

She blushed as she stare at the photo frame of Naveen smiling widely. She exhaled her breath and shook her head smiling softly before looking back at the sheet.

The door bell rang making her yelp and wince as she hit herself against the bedstand as she hurried to get up.

" Varen," she hollered and walked to the front door, smiling widely as she opened the door.

Amaira was standing next to Aashman as she placed her hands on the grinning Vajra.

" Akka!" The boy hollered and hugged her tightly making Thara chuckle and shook her head, patting his head.

Aashman smacked Vajra's back of the head before walking inside while both women frowned at him and Vajra whined.

" Yenge appe irunthu ivana adichitu irrukinge," Amaira said, shaking her head as she walked behind him.

" Painting class poren nu poi sollitu, cricket ground ke poran! Inthe vayasule yennama poi soluthu!Nee innum thooki idupele vechiko," Aashman said in a exasperated tone.

Amaira sighed and shook her head walking away to the pantry while Thara raised her eyebrows at Vajra. Vajra pout and blinked hard.

" Akka...appa than naa painting class ke ponalum pogalanalum, monthly payment poduvaru nu Nelson mama kitte sonnaru...athan naa apidi senjen," Vajra said pouting innocently.

Thara smacked her forehead and shooed the giggling boy away as she walked towards Aashman and hugged him. Amaira smiled as she walked out carrying three cups of coffee.

" Vajra paal venuma ille juice venuma ?" Amaira asked making Aashman exhaled his breath.

" Innum ipidi pasamalai ah poli...avan innum thalai mele yeri ukarvan," Aashman grumbled and took his cup.

" Ada chinna paiyan thane...nee vada," Amaira chided Aashman before missing Vajra's hair.

The minirudh grinned and poke his tongue out to his brother before skipping behind Amaira. Sithara snickered while Aashman sighed shaking his head.

Vajra walked out of the kitchen shipping his orange juice and a candy bar in another hand as Amaira talked to him about his studies.

" Akka naa poi homework panre un office le," Vajara said and skipped away as Amaira walked towards the duo and sat opposite Aashman.

Sithara bite her lips as she glanced at both of them. Amaira furrowed her eyebrows and nudge her chin at Sithara who shook her head and gave a sheepish smile.

" Iniki class ile Thara ?" Aashman asked  turning his head to face his sister.

" Inthe time slot cancel achu , night ke ketanga so ippe free than...ama Unake producer kude meeting nu sonne?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

Amaira smiled widely as she sipped her coffee. Aashman chuckled and pumped his fist making Sithara's eyes widen as she squealed and hugged him.

" I am so happy for you!" She gushed hugging his waist.

Amaira giggled, shaking her head fondly watching the two siblings. Sithara stood up excitedly.

" Naa chocolates yedutu varen!" She said in a giddy tone, smiling widely as she rushed towards the kitchen.

" Iyo...yenge athu..." she muttered to herself as she rummage the drawers. She let out a small hum as her eyes found the chocolate box. She grinned and clutched the box on her chest as she walked out.