Chapter 44

Thara hugged Saritha tightly placing her head on his chest as she murmured her apologies. Anirudh sighed and placed his hands on top of Saritha's shoulders, giving the woman a small smile.

Saritha exhaled her breath and pat Thara's head. She cradled her daugthers face and wiped her tears.

" Promise me you will be save and you will get better," Saritha said holding Thara's face as she peered into her eyes.

Saritha swallowed her saliva and  sighed as Thara nod her head. She smiled and pat her cheeks before turning to her husband and hugged his chest. Anirudh chuckled and wrapped one of arms around her while he brought placed another hand on Thara.

" Becareful...are you sure it's wise to send her that far ?" Saritha asked biting her lips I'm concerned. Anirudj chuckled and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.

" Yes...a totally new environment will help her. Trust me she needs this baby," he said softly making Saritha sigh and nod her head.

Aashman walked over to his parents and cleared his throat. Anirudh tilt his head watching the boy wringing his hands together. Saritha furrowed her eyebrows watching him intently.

" I....I am sorry pa...Naa rombhe over ah nadantukuten," he said ducking his face down.

Anirudh glanced at Saritha who was frowning. He sighed and placed his arms on his wife before looking at his son. " It's fine...inimel achum ipidi seiyathe...Naa varathuku naal anuchuna...neeyum Revant um veeta partukunga," Anirudh said parting Aashman's cheek.

Aashman swallowed his saliva and hugged his father tightly. Vajra and Revant walked towards them and Anirudh wrapped his sons into a tight hug.

Saritha placed her arms around Thara and Mihira watching her boy's antics. Vajra then turned around and rushed to Thara hugging her midsection.

" Naa inimel unkude yepothum pesuren ka, née pogathe," the boy said crying loudly.

Thara sighed and wiped her tears before hugging him tightly. " Naa poi than aganum...née inge nalla paiyana irrukum cheriya ?" She asked giving him a wobbly smile.

Vajra sniffled and nod his head  Yantra walked over and mussed Vajra's hair as he smiled.

Mihira brought Vajra into her arms while Yantra hugged Thara tightly. " Come back with a new fresh start Thara please," he whispered in her ears. Thara sniffled and nod her head as he pat her back.

Thara looked at Aashman who gave her a small smile. She sniffled and hugged him tightly.

" Yenale unake nereya kastam," she said crying on his chest.

Aashman sighed and shook his head. " Athulam onnum ille, Née partu poganum...ange safe ah irrukanum," he said making her sniffle.

Thara looked into Aashman's eyes. Her chocolate orbs met Aashman's hazel orbs.  Thara gave a serious look and clearer her throat.

" Yenale veetule ulla yelarkum neraya kastam.Anna naa ponapiraku née appa and amma ve kastapaduthate...please promise me this," she asked making Aashman sigh and nod his head.

Anirudh sighed and wrapped his arms around his wife while Hrishikesh along with Aadhira and Madhav talked with Thara while his other children and Vaishnavi gathered around Ravi and Lakshmi.

Anirudj kissed Saritha's knuckles softly. " We are doing this for her own good ma," he said softly looking at his wife's shiny eyes.

Saritha gave a small smile and nod her head. Anirudh exhaled his breath and kissed her temple.