Chapter 69

Thara nuzzled Aaryn's throat. Her index finger tracing his abs as they laid together post copulation.

" yepothum toongiruva iniki yen ipidi," Aaryn asked with his sleep laced baritone voice.

" Amma and Patti vanturuntanga morning le," Thara said with a small smile.

Aaryn hummed, squeezing her bum. Thara pushed his hands away and whined. " Kelunge," she said in a whiny tone making him chuckle.

" Sonna thana kekamudiyum," the man said licking her ears.

Thara blushed and cleared her throat. " Athan...they came...Appa vanthu Mihi ka ode valaikappu velenai ah nadatunom nu irrukara," Thara said.

Aaryn snorted and shook his head. " Unge appa yen di ipidi irrukaru...seri yeppe nadaturangalam ?" Aaryn asked.

" Teri-" Aaryn and Thara quickly got up when they heard a knock. Aaryn passed her, thr nightgown on the floor before grabbing his shorts and going inside the bathroom.

Thara quickly laced up the nightgown and walked towards the door. Alli stood infront of the door, clutching her blanket as she let out a small wail and hugged Thara. Thara frowned and shushed the girl's back as Alli continued to sob on her arms.

Aaryn frowned seeing his wife and Alli infront of the door. He quickly walked towards them and pat Alli's back.

" Yenna achu Alli bear ?" Aaryn asked in a soft tone.

" Bad dream..." the girl stuttered as she sobbed. Aaryn exhaled his breath while Thara gave a small smile.

" Come sleep with us tonight," Thara said, helping the sniffling girl towards the bed. Aaryn smiled widely watching Thara tucking Alli onto the bed. He climbed up on his side of the bed and hugged his wife tightly. " Tomorrow I will talk with Chandni," he whispered in Thara's ears.

************************************
Yantra rolled his eyes watching his father in law bickering with his mother on the date of Mihira's valaikappu. Mihira bite her lips and looked at him worriedly, placing her hands on his thigh. The man gave a small smile and pat her hands before clearing his throat loudly.

" Ma...mama sonna mariye vechikalam but ivalo velanai ah ninge Mihi ah kutitu pora nalla...Baby ode 30 days naming ceremony will be in my house," Yantra said giving a look to Anirudh who growled.

" Athu yepidi mudiyum...valaikappu here and then baby naming also here! Ma ivanuku puriya veinga!" Anirudh huffed and looked at Lakshmi.

Lakshmi exhaled her breath and rubbed her temples. She looked at Yantra who shook his head resolutely. Anirudh huffed and glowered at the man.

" Seri ippe yenna thaan née sola vara !" Anirudh hissed.

Yantra exhaled his breath. " 7 months le veinga...appe baby naming ceremony unge veetle vechikilam," Yantra said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Anirudh looked at Mihira and gave him a small smile. Her eyes swelled with tears as she stood up and waddled towards Anirudh and hugged him tightly. " Avaru sonna maariye seilam pa," she said in a soft voice.

Anirudh exhaled his breath and nod his head. He pat Mihira's head and gently wiped her tears. He turned to his son in law and glowered at him.

" Née sonne maariye seilam," Anirudh said baring his teeth.

Yantra gulped and gave him a grimace. Aishwarya exhaled her breath and invited Lakshmi and Anirudh for breakfast. Anirudh stood up and shook his head before leaving through the front door.

Lakshmi exhaled her breath and pat Mihira's shoulders, telling her to take care of herself before walking out.

************************************
Thara and Aaryn raised their eyebrows watching Anirudh stomping inside their house with an exasperated Lakshmi walking behind him.