Chapter 31

First of all apologies to all for the last chapter. *Gulps and look at DORA_Gabriellaa whose playing with her knife*

************************************
Yashwan raised his eyebrows looking at the couple infront of him.

" Yenda pannitu vanturuke!" He asked blinking at his brother.

Naveen stood stoically watching his parents. Nelson staggered at little making Naveen hurry to hold him but the man pushed him away.

" Mama..." Thara said making Anusha snort.

" Mama va ! Venam ma...née thum pesathe..." Anusha said as she rushed over and stood beside Nelson.

Thara swallowed her saliva and ducked her head. Yashwan furrowed his eyebrows. " Yenda unne poi Ani mama kitte pesa thane sonne! Yenna kariyam panitu vanturuke!" He growled.

Nelson and Anusha's eyes bulged. Anusha furrow her eyebrows at her sons.

" Yennada solringa!" She asked Yashwan who resignedly told her what Naveen conveyed.

Anusha's face flushed as she walked towards Thara and slapped her face. Thara looked at her with anguish in her eyes.

" Unna yen veetle ulla vela thaane parthen! Yendi ipidi oru kariyam senje!" Anusha shouted as tears flowed down her eyes.

" Attai...naa..." she said making Anusha shook her head.

" Née pesathe! Yenna ponnudi née lam! Che! Unna poi ivalo naala pasama parthenle yenna solanum!" Anusha said making Thara sniffle.

Anusha then turned her eyes to Naveen. " Ippe maatum ivala pudichiruka! Yen un kude yeve padathulam kalayanam panipiya?!" She screamed.

" Anusha!" Nelson shouted while Naveen frowned. Anusha shook her head.

" Ninge pesame irrunge Nelson! Solluda! Yenda ippidi panne!" Anusha screamed as she smacked Naveen's shoulders.

" Attai avara adikatinga," Thara said getting in between Anusha and Naveen, getting another smack on her face.

" Amma pothum! Kalayanam yaarum panle!" Naveen shouted making Nelson and Anusha to frown.

" Appe ithu yenna kolam!" Anusha asked making Naveen sigh.

" Verum garland mattum thaan..." he said pulling Thara's hands and show her empty fingers and the jerked her kurthi slightly to show the empty neck.

Nelson glared and slapped Naveen's face. " Arivu irruka da unake! Yenda ipidilam senje!" He shouted making the girl cry while Naveen sigh.

Anusha shook her head. " Naa nambamaten Nelson..." she said making Nelson sigh.

Anusha turned around and looked at Thara with anger and hatred shining in her eyes making the younger woman flinch.

" Yen ponna pathi kavalapadarthu ode...una Patti than athigama kavalapaten! Unga amma ke ithu terinja seturuva di! Mihi kalyanam panna veetle Terinja unge akka ke yenna nelemai! Un amma appa ve thaan solvanga! Unga appa ah vidu! Saritha valarpu seriyele thana solvanga! Yendi...yendi née matum ippidi panre!" Anusha screamed.

" Amma pothum...naa than kalyanam panle nu solre le..." Naveen said making Anusha look at him.

" Oh kalyanam panle...apidithana ?" Anusha asked in a calm and collected voice making Naveen and Thara gulp as they nod.

" Cheri...appe Thara kitte inthe malai kudu," she said. " Kudu nu sonne!" She screamed making Naveen sigh and pass the garland to her.

" Née inthe rubbish bin le thooki potutu kelembu..." Anusha said.