Chapter 34

Saritha rubbed her eyes as she got up from bed. She checked the jug in her room and frowned seeing it empty. She turned around and smile softly seeing Anirudh sleeping soundly. His eyes closed, mouth parted slightly as his right arm tucked under his head and the left arm laid on top of her pillow. Saritha tied her hair into a knot, grabbed the jug and walked out of the room.

Her eyes frowned seeing the clock showing 11pm. She walked down the stairs, her eyebrows knit together as she heard a male baritone voice.

*Naa Hydrabad poren...Yeppe varuven teriyele...née udamba parthuko...Naa......Sighs...Sita....Naa......Sita...Sighs...Patrama irru...Konjam naliki yenala call lam panna mudiyathu...vere phone...Naa...Just stay safe...Sita...I...Flight...seri poren...*

Saritha pinched the bridge of her nose as she heard a small sob.  She walked down the stairs and switched on the hall light. Thara gasped and looked at her mother. Saritha exhaled her breath loudly and shook her head.

" Oruthan vitutu poitana...athuve nenachutu vazkai vituruviya ?" She asked looking straight into Thara's red eyes. Thara quickly stood up and rushed towards Saritha, begging on her knees asking for apologies as her tears hit her mother's feet.

Saritha sighed and shook her head. She swallowed her saliva and bend down slightly prying Thara's hands away. She sat on the foot of the stairs  with Thara still kneeling down and sobbing holding her hands.

Saritha exhaled her breath. " Pothum Thara...aluthu aluthu inthe veede oru maariya irruke!" She said making Thara hiccup as she wiped her tears while sniffling.

" Ma naa senjitu thappu thaan...maa yene adinga...titunge Ana pesame irrukadinge..." Thara said holding Saritha's hands tightly as she looked up at her.

Saritha sighed and got up with Thara hastily standing up. Saritha wiped Thara's eyes.

" Avan thaan vitutu poitan...née inge aluthu yenna panna pore ?" She asked making Thara gulp.

" Attai studio..." she trailed off making Saritha snorted.

" Ava studio le irruka kudathu nu sonna ? Lesson apidiye stop panirviya ? When are you going to prove yourself! Your goal was to teach and set up an exhibition right!" Saritha said as she walked away to the kitchen.

Thara blinked and rushed behind her mother. She hovered infront of the alcove watching her mother plugging on the water kettle. Saritha turned and raised her eyebrows.

" So what happens to the students ? What happen to your exhibition ? It's been 1 week Thara! All you do is sit and cry and cry and cry! Is that what you think your boyfriend is doing is Hydrabad? Enlighten me please!" Saritha said making Thara flinch.

" I...I told them class close for awhile...Naa...Yenneke yenna seirathy teriyele ma...Yenkude yaarum pesule...Aashman Anna kude unge munuku thaan support but-" Thara said and was halted by Saritha.

" -Stop! I don't want to hear this. You got yourself in this mess! Kalyanam panne decision née yeduthu! Avan kude couple panna decision née yeduthu! Avan kude ulle relationship hide panna decision? Yes yours! Ippe anthe woman hostel! Yaarode decision yellam! " Saritha hissed making Thara sniffle.

The water kettle hissed making Saritha sigh and turned off the plug. She grabbed two mugs and cut of the hot chocolate powder. Thara gulped watching her mother preparing the drink.

" Fridge le whip cream irruke...Yedu," she said making Thara sniffle and grab the bottle. Saritha placed the mugs on the table and shake the bottle before spraying a dollop of cream on Thara's.

She add hers with a spoon of coffee powder and swirl her spoon as she stared at her daugther. Thara sipped her drink slightly and looked up at her mother.