Chapter 3

Geb woke up remembering his late father's words.
He took an apron and wore it over his skirt, then went to the house of Imhotep.
Imhotep, the god of medicine, architecture fabulously built his house. 
A huge house with bricked walls and an arched roof. Geb got in, went to meet Imhotep, and told him about his ordeal.
Imhotep explained to him that he has a lot of responsibilities, and much to learn before he becomes a king.
And he has to know the cause of his parents death before the coronation can start.
A heavy downpour of rain began, Imhotep then said to Geb "It's time"

Nut was not happy, this caused the rain. Her sadness does cause heavy rain and her happiness does otherwise.
Nut, a goddess of the sky, vault of the heavens, In Egypt, however, rain plays no role in fertility; all the useful water is on the earth (from the Nile River). As the goddess of the sky, Nut swallowed the sun in the evening and gave birth to it again in the morning.
She came down to earth, then saw Imhotep and a strange man coming to her.
Imhotep introduced her to Geb, and said: "This man will be your husband soon, I've to leave the both of you."

Imhotep went to the mountain, thinking about the death of the Shu and Tefnut. He knew Shu's death was natural, but Tefnut death is not natural and he knows someone is behind it.
He heard the squeak of Apophis, the demon of evil. Apophis sat on the mountain and said to Imhotep "You should ignore this issue and get a new king for Egypt." Imhotep replied, "Certainly, you have a hand in this. Talk now!"
Apophis vanished. Different thoughts clouded Imhotep mind,
"What if Geb instructed Apophis"
"Or Tefnut fought with Apophis"
Imhotep went to his shrine, and invoke the first generation gods to help him.
He saw the killer of Tefnut and how it happened.
This stunned Imhotep.