Chapter 7

Apopis, the demon of chaos, had the form of a serpent and, represented all that was outside the ordered cosmos. Although many serpents symbolized divinity and royalty, Apopis threatened the underworld and symbolized evil. 
He was killed by Ra, the sun god.
After the death of Ra, Apopis returned as a human. He caused more chaos in the underworld he was later bashed.
Then decided to work with king Geb to take the life of his father, Shu, betrayed by Geb later
Osiris, the god of the dead, and the god of the resurrection into eternal life; ruler, protector, and judge of the deceased.
Osiris ruled the world of men before his death.
Invoked by Geb and Apopis. After been fooled, he decided to help them.
Later, he realized he was tricked.
He was the first living thing to die, he now became the god of the dead.

Apopis and Osiris decided to work together.
It's unusual, But they had to.
They want Geb's life, It won't be easy because he's the king of Egypt.
They reached the mountain, Apopis excused himself. Osiris saw the key and was disappointed at Apopis.
He decided to take his life for good and lock him in the realm.
Apopis was not aware of this, he brought food when he came back. After eating, Osiris took his life, locked him in the realm, and burnt the key.

Only Osiris against Geb and his kingship.
Osiris decided to go to the land of the dead to get people he can trust.

The land was hit with famine, while Geb and Nut were in the cosmic bowl.
Nut showed Geb her abode, Her throne, and the clouds that took care of her before she became the goddess of the sky.
And the war that ensued in the sky, which led to the migration of people to Egypt

After visiting different places, Geb checked the part where the dead passes to the afterlife, He saw different souls sucked in.
He felt guilty because he remembered his parents, Nut asked him what happened. Geb said to her" everything is fine"
He also remembered Osiris and Apopis,

"The two greedy devils.
They might be back soon, I locked the realm
They can't do anything to me and besides, I'm the king of Egypt. I can order Imhotep to take them away and no one can question my authority" Geb beamed with joy

Nut tapped him and said "Let's go back to Egypt
The sky tour is over", Nut instructed one of the clouds to take them down to Egypt

Imhotep was waiting for their arrival, the famine has affected Egypt. More than  hundred people have died, and the people are complaining
Geb and Nut were back, crowds were surrounding the palace.
They were protesting about the famine and the deaths of their family.
Geb asked of the town jester, he came out. He said something funny which caused a shriek of laughter.

Plants began to grow, Rain started falling. The famine stopped.

The power of a King!