V.

^Play this during the fight scene and you'll feel godly^ (0:14-0:40)

Your hair drifted in the wind as you walked across the bridge to reach Madripoor. "We have to fix this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam complained. 

"Yeah well at least you can fucking breathe," You remarked at him, tugging slightly on the mask that covered your face and muffled your words every time you spoke.

"We all look like we're supposed to look like. (Y/N), You have to wear that otherwise people will think you're not from Hydra. We have to stay in character no matter what happens. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error." 

The costume you had on was identical to Bucky's but it had both sleeves. It literally squeezed your rips, just like it did at Hydra when they'd send you out for training. The mask just made you want to shoot everyone around you. That's how irritating it was. A car was waiting for you and all of you hopped in, while listening to Zemo talk about how he had no friends in High Town. 

The driver drove off, motorcycles surrounded you as extra protection. 

"For the record I'll refer to you both as Winter Soldiers. It's simple." Zemo informed you. 

"Did they teach you the whistle at Hydra?" Bucky turned to you as he asked. You were even more squeezed as you sat between Bucky and Sam in the backseat. You nodded, pulling the mask slightly so it gave you space to show him. You whistled just like they taught you and he nodded. "You whistle to me to get my attention. I'll do the same." 

"Okay." You agreed. It wasn't that you haven't done this before. Hydra had sent you on many small undercover missions just to test your skill. When they were satisfied with you, they train you more and more. Basic combat skill turned into complex acrobat routines. You became deadly really fast. "I'll be fine, you know?" 

Bucky gave you a look but then nodded. "I know but I got you back a year ago and I'm cautious to not lose you again."

"You won't" 

---

You walked into the club. People staring at you left and right, whispering questions if it was the actual Winter Soldier in their club. You remained emotionless. You learn quickly how to turn off your emotions. It made everything 100 times easier. Nothing got in the way. 

"Hello Gentlemen." The bartender looked at the guys. He then turned to you. "Ladies. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger." 

"Plans changed, we have business to do with Selby." Zemo said for him. The bartender did not seem impressed or persuaded, so he asked Sam - or the Smiling Tiger -  if he wanted the usual. He simply nodded his head. The bartender wasted no time in taking out a snake from a jar, cutting it's stomach open and putting it in the shot glass. 

You turned around, facing the other way and placed both your elbows on the bar behind you so you wouldn't have to look at Sam while he drank that awful drink. You'd either laugh or vomit, you didn't know which one. You heard Sam swallow, but you kept your position. Arms on the bar either side of you. 

Some men were approaching and they were approaching fast. You whistled and Bucky turned around in an instant, locking eyes with the guy right behind Zemo. He nodded his head at you in thanks of warning. "Got word from the high. You ain't welcome here." He sneered at Zemo. You watched from a small distance, wondering what will happen next. 

"I have no business with the power broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me.." Zemo turned his head and Bucky, who was staring into the man's soul