Dissapointing Disruption

Hello ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between n out between. I'm sorry for the news I'm going to have to deliver.

Ya girl completely forgot this book's plot and isn't part of the Hazbin Hotel fandom anymore.

Listen, I'M SORRY OKAY? I have terrible memory and I never really thought ahead on this story. Now I know many of you enjoyed being this wild, confident reader rather than your usual overly-done kind of reader (you know the one I ain't gotta mention nothin') so I've decided to try and write another story, this time I put stuff on my planner so I WON'T forget. Though your love interest won't be Husk (if that's a dealbreaker I'm sorry) I haven't really decided on who your new love interest is going to be, I was thinking someone like Bakugou? I haven't really picked who, since I kinda started on what the situation will be and who the reader is going to be as a person. If you do have any love interests that you'd like to be written about then please do tell, though I'm leaning heavy on Bakugou.
I didn't want to just leave y'all here with nothing so I hope this new book will satisfy my readers. Again, I'm sorry for the potential disappointment but I've really just forgotten where I was going this plot (and knowing myself, probably didn't have a plan either way.)

Thank you for enjoying this forever unfinished work.