-Well then...

(Y/n) thought for a second, "I mean- I don't really need melody for this song" she mumbled. She was in her room happy as a demon from hell could be. "Bee1 could you tell them the song I chose?" She asked Bee1 buzzed around before reaching the front of her face. (Y/n) giggled as Bee1 "saluted" and left through her key lock. (Y/n) laid back in her chair as she looked in the mirror of her vanity. She was in a satin-a-little-see-through robe, with fluff at the ends of it.

(Y/n) was doing her skincare right now, with a light green mask on. She relaxed her eyes closed. Her ears perked up, hearing someone come in quietly. Bee2 hissed at the presence and Bee3 looked ready for a fight, Bee4 was hiding behind the other two bees. A voice peeked up from the silence "(Y/n).." it hissed "Don't say my name like I'm a stranger, venison."(Y/n) said with a sarcastic smile and bittersweet voice. "I thought I blocked all entries for you?" She continued "Yes...but your little Bee had to go through the door lock, I just held the door knob to stay opened." He explained (Y/n) couldn't really tell if he was still smiling behind her. 

She looked up to her vanity mirror and he stared at her. 'Definitely smiling...' she thought sarcastically as (Y/n) and Alastor stared at each other menacingly for a second. "Soo...you here for something or wanna be a fan watching me do my skincare like a makeup guru?" She asked rolling her eyes as she wiped off the mask she had on with a damp small towel. "Guru? No!" Alastor said quickly, chuckling, he seemed obviously annoyed. 

Alastor then leaned over her shoulder staring at her from the mirror as his smile got wider, his eyes turned into TV static ,and a small red glowing X appeared on his forehead. Alastor warned menacingly "I know what you are doing (Y/n). The only thing keeping me from tearing you up limb from limb, is the fact that I told Miss Charlie I will help with the hotel. Don't make me send you to what Angel calls 'Double-Hell'. If you behave yourself, as will I." Alastor then stood up straight blinking as his eyes went to normal and his mark disappeared. (Y/n) only scoffed "Yeah, okay, cool, whatever!" She said quickly before waving her hand "I won't kill you right now or something! Now go away- I have a outfit to get into." (Y/n) said not being scared by his warning not even by a hair.

Alastor's eyes squinted at her glaring. He only nodded and left her room the door being shut by a shadow.

"Oh what did you get yourself into this time (L/n)?" She asked herself aloud looking in the mirror with a 'seriously?' face. 

(Y/n) knew her weaknesses and she just displaced one of them, her over-determination. No matter how much you warn her or try to stop her. If she says she'll do it trust me, Reader. She will do it.