Why

It wasn't bad...

But it wasn't great either..

Why?...

Y/n felt her last breath as she closed her eyes. "I'll come back.."She mumbled making sure they'd hear her. "I always come back." She felt herself stop. Feeling as she we weren't breathing but- not in a uncomfortable way. Y/n opened her eyes seeing colors gasping for breath. She looked around and smiled. She stood up quickly. "See I always come back!" She said laughing. Y/n blinked a few times.. "Wait this isn't.. why am I here?" She asked to herself. Everything was red.

Oh so red..

It was like she was about to go mad!

"It's all red!" She laughed looking around she looked at her hands. They're paler than usual her clothes were changed? Y/n had a shiny red dress on just like Jessica Rabbit's matching heels and a white silky fur coat. She felt her head and grabbed a pair of red glasses. She put them on and posed for nobody. "Well don't I look like a sexy Cruella De Vil?" She joked. Strutting to wherever with confidence. She heard her name from a bar and smiled. "Now why'd they call lil' ol' me?" Y/n mumbled admiring the red. She saw a few demons talking about her.

"Did you hear? Y/n L/n's dead!"

"I wonder where she's at? She was a really great killer like the Radio Demon"

"I would fucking hit."

"Radio Demon?"

Y/n caught their attention she only narrowed her eyes smiling. "And I'm right here. Now tell me about this oh so great killer Radio Demon lad?" She said smiling. They eyed her in surprise. "Y/n?" One demon asked. "The one and only sweetheart~" She winked their eyes widened as her narrowed a little more. "W-well! By gosh it's a pleasure to- "Just tell me about the fella, drinker." Y/n cut him off frowning before blinking and smiling again. "Well he used to be a serial killer with a radio show! Once he got here in hell he started taking down every big powered dictator here! And broadcasted it all over hell!" The other explained. "I'm gonna take him down and rule this place." Y/n giggled smiling happily. "I'll remember you all once I hold the great crown of hell!" She said waving walking away. Leaving the demons at the bar shocked with jaws on the floor, and robbed of course. 

Y/n stuffed the money in her pockets and kept walking. She closed her eyes and sniffed the air. Not just any air though, hotel air, fancy air with soft sheets. "I guess we're taking a trip aren't we?" She said following the scent to a pole with a sign on it. "Hazbin Hotel?.. A hotel's a hotel no?" Y/n joked ripping it out of the pole and walking following the directions.

She saw the big hotel and smiling crushing the piece of paper in her hand. Letting it fall beside her. Y/n skipped towards the door and knocked three times. Seeing the door open with a smiling happy demon girl in it. "Hello there!" The demon girl said smiling opening the door wider. "Hello to you too! Got any room?" Y/n greeted like a sweetheart. The girl's eyes widened in excitement "Yes we do! I'll settle you right in come in!" She said scurrying off to hell knows where. Y/n walked inside looking around. She saw some strawberry pimp deer walking to her. Something tells her she's gonna end up trying to pull out one of his eyeballs with that look he's giving her. "Wow first customer! Didn't think we get those around here" He laugh she only chuckled "Well you never know what this places hold." Y/n mentally rolled her eyes "So, who might you be darling?" He asked putting out a flaming hand for her to shake.

"I'm a dead person. Don't call me darling." She said smiling dryly gently pushing his hand away. The guy narrowed his eyes you both glared at each other until. "Alastor leave the customer alone!" The demon girl came back with a log book. "Don't trust the Radio Demon he'll-" That's the Radio Demon?" Y/n tried so hard no to laugh right then and there "He looks like a shitty furry game show host!" She whispered to her. The demon girl eyes widened "He's one of hell's most powerful demons! Be careful! Now put your name here." She said pointing at the book giving Y/n a key and a fountain pen. "Ha! I'll gladly take over hell before him hon'" Y/n chuckled writing her name down. She read the names on it. Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Nifty, Alastor.

Husk.

Why does that sound nice?

Y/n smiled "I'm Y/n L/n by the way." The demon girl gasped softly "I'm Charlie." Y/n smiled at Charlie "Nice to meet you hon'" She then walked over to the bar. And look at.

Him

Why does he look so nice?

Y/n eyes studied quickly cat features a grumpy personality type. "What's the strongest liquor ya got here?" She asked smiling. "It's just fuckin' liquor I'll bring it to ya." He said going to get a bottle.

His voice

Why does it feel  and sound so comforting?

Y/n eyes narrowed memorizing the scents she smelt. He came back with a glass cup with a dark liquid. Y/n thanked him silently nodding at him and drank it with ease. "So who the fuck are you?" He asked cleaning a cup. "Y/n. Y/n L/n" She answered he froze. "You're that bitch everyone's talking about." He said "That's cool, might as well gather a little audience no?"

"Why?"