It

Y/n woke up with a buzz. She stood up tiredly, Y/n changed her clothes into casual jeans a red tank top, some sneakers and her white coat. "I don't feel like being Y/n today.." She mumbled just wanting to snooze "But- they'll think I'm probably dead...wait if I die here am I double dead?" She muttered and chuckled shaking her head. Y/n didn't even wake up her bees, it's too early for that, instead she went downstairs being really quiet so nobody would wake up and made herself some tea. Y/n sat in the bar in her usual seat, she stared at the bars design 'It looks more like a little magic shop...does Husk even do magic?' She thought with a amused smile "I'd like to see that" She said leaning her head on her hand. "See what?" Husk asked ,tired Y/n jumped narrowing her eyes at Husk "Don't scare me like that," She said "Yeah, whatever." Husk said going in behind the bar counter and drink cheap alcohol. "I wanted to see you do magic...if you even do that-" She mumbled sipping on her tea. "Who told you that?" He grumbled his eyes narrowing "Nobody, just the bar looking like a magic shop-" Y/n mumbled with a small smile "Yes, I do magic but-""I wanna see!" Y/n cut him off, all the magicians sucked at their job when she was a kid but maybe Husk could impress her. "Fine. " Husk groaned.

Y/n placed her head on her hands watching intently Husk took off his top hat pulling a wand out of it, he tapped the top hat and pulled out a bouquet of flowers, sure- plastic flowers, but they're still flower Y/n smiled liked a child and clapped "Do another trick!" Y/n said with child wonder in her eyes. Husk put on a small smile and nodded Husk took her hand and started to pull out a string of colored ribbons tied together Y/n giggled "The hell's goin' on over here?" Angel asked rubbing his head, Husk immediately put his top hat back on hiding the ribbon string and taking the bouquet Y/n whined silently before getting back her composure. "Nothing much just talkin' to Husk." She said "Well you're makin' a ruckus I have a hangover from yesterday for fuck's sake." Angel complained sitting down next to her. "We're sorry ,right Husk?"Y/n apologized smiling and looking at Husk, he was busy glaring at Angel "I ain't sorry,-""Yes you are." Y/n cut him off narrowing her eyes. 

Husk only groaned, annoyed and flipped Angel off. Y/n had her back turned to Husk so she didn't scold him. "Why were you drinkin' yesterday anyway?" Y/n asked with a smile. "I was drinkin' with your lil' fuck crew." Angel answered chuckling "Say what?" Y/n said with a small frown "Well your crew got drunk with me last night..and let's just say Gerard is really good at tricks in bed" He laughed Y/n's eye twitched "You got my gang drunk and fucked Gerard?" Y/n hissed out angrily glaring at Angel. Angel now realizing her mood scrambles up to the stairs "You heard nothing!" He yelled as he ran back into his room. "I'm gonna murder him and use his intestines as a new scarf!" Y/n barked growling. Y/n turned back to Husk "Charlie's not gonna let you hon' or at least I'm not gonna because I don't wanna clean up the mess babycakes." Husk said with a bored look on his face. Y/n melted at the nicknames Husk was calling her and decided to call him out on it. "Since when were you calling me 'babycakes'?" She called out her frown turning into a light smirk. Husk's face got red "Oh shut up!" He barked turning away from her to "organize" the alcohol bottles. "Whatever you say, darling" Y/n responded now completely free from her pissed off murder mood.